Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DigitalOcean account with $20 credit
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DigitalOcean account with $20 credit

IvanIvan Member
edited May 2013 in General

I have no use for this DO account anymore, it has $20.35 of credit in it.
Instead of making no use with it, I'll gladly hand over the account to whoever who would be able to make use of it, since you can get their 512MB VPS for 4 months with $20.

I guess emails cannot be changed so you'll have to login with my email, if you're okay with it. (Maybe you can send a ticket and see if they can do anything with it?)

I'm willing to trade or something, for it.

Comments

• Would be interested in a free DO account to try out their custom platform/panel.

• NoermanNoerman Member

Me please, but for free

• IvanIvan Member

@klikli I know, but to those who've already redeemed it, they can't do so anymore, and you have to put in a credit card to do so.

• IntcsIntcs Member
    edited May 2013

@concerto49 said: Would be interested in a free DO account to try out their custom platform/panel.

I believe not that impressive, just has ability to create and destroy VPS similar to what you have with OS reload in regular panels ie Solus at other hosts, but the difference is that you can choose specifications/plan upon creating a new VPS, can create multiple VPS, and that it counts accurately the time VPS is used in, once destroyed (not paused/shutdown, but fully destroyed and data deleted) you are not charged. And has a useful backup function that might make for the fact that you'll be charged if VPS is shutdown and not destroyed (since IP, RAM.. are in use while shutdown).

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

If for free, I want to use it.

• IvanIvan Member

Sorry guys, let a buddy of mine use it instead.

• johnlth93johnlth93 Member
    edited May 2013

Well if its free i would love to have em =)

Edit: Ah too late haha

• Yeah I got a do account with $20 too, debit card and all, just don't see what I could do with it...

• @Intcs said: I believe not that impressive, just has ability to create and destroy VPS similar to what you have with OS reload in regular panels ie Solus at other hosts

@Intcs that's fine. I just need as many different ones for reference at this point. hint hint

• NoermanNoerman Member

@Ivan said: Sorry guys, let a buddy of mine use it instead.

The end of another drama.