Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EU, Russia, Ukraine and Moldova location VPS with custom .iso
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EU, Russia, Ukraine and Moldova location VPS with custom .iso

parca_neparca_ne Member
edited February 2017 in Requests

Hi, I need eu, russia, moldova and ukraine location vps with custom .iso

Disk space: +35gb, disk type: any, billing period: monthly, budget: $5, 1gb ram, 1 core cpu, 100mbit connection speed, 1tb traffic, custom iso support (for windows server 2003, I have own license), payment method: credit/debit card

Thanks.

Comments

• maybe talk to starvps.ru if they can do something for you (affil link in my signature)

• bersybersy Member
    edited February 2017

One of the cheapest options in Russia is FirstByte (Moscow DataPro DC). Check their KVM SAS and SSD line. Custom ISO is supported (in Russian).

• @bersy said:
    One of the cheapest options in Russia is FirstByte (Moscow DataPro DC). Check their KVM SAS and SSD line. Custom ISO is supported (in Russian).

Nice. Didn't know about starvps yet. Thanks.

@parca_ne

No, you don't need that. If a provider supports any linux and or BSD image you can install any other. Also not that many providers offer quite powerful rescue systems that can be abused to quite comfortably install other distros.

• parca_ne said: parca_ne

RuVDS still offer cheap $1 Linux VPS - https://ruvds.com/en-usd/

Win for $6 License included. Russian providers all offer Win already licensed. There no trials or own.