Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ecatel / QuasiNetworks sent me a legal threat. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ecatel / QuasiNetworks sent me a legal threat.

2»

Comments

• Send them a rim shot

• kcaj said: Just transfer the domain to @William and let him deal with the aftermath.

No, we have legal progress in Croatia now, did you not hear? We EU now. Just some months ago i even saw police man in the street, insane! It's now somewhere between Turkish Cyprus and Moldovan level of gov control :')

Ecatel was shady and is shady anyway, just scan the ranges and see. Probably cleaned up by now but i highly doubt that happened voluntarily (or that this business is not moved out, bad bank style).

• deadbeefdeadbeef Member
    edited February 2017

@bsdguy said:
    Bullshit. OF COURSE 42 is a prime number. In fact it is even a very nice prime number.

Proof: 42 can not be divided by any prime factor other than 2, 3, and 7 all of which I ignore as inconvenient and being prime only so as to nastily make 42 look non prime.

Moreover my rule for primeness clearly states "A prime number shall be any number which is divisable by only itself and 1 unless the number is 42 whose primeness is self evident by declaration".

Furthermore the primeness of 42 can also be shown by not being mentioned as not-prime in "waiting for Godot".

I support this position. It is time we stepped away from oppressive stereotypical number relations and admit that primality is just a social construct. We support the right to self-determination of numbers in respect to their primary, secondary and other roles. We stand in solidarity with 42 in its quest for primal-binary recognition. Also, this site needs a numbers code of conduct to promote inclusivity and diversity.

Thanked by 3raindog308 WSS Amitz
  • Reply back with Nigerian Prince spam, they're used to sending it

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @GCat said:
    Reply back with Nigerian Prince spam, they're used to sending it

I was just trying to goto the website via a Google search and was greeted with tons of articles about this.

• @deadbeef said:

@bsdguy said:
    Bullshit. OF COURSE 42 is a prime number. In fact it is even a very nice prime number.

Proof: 42 can not be divided by any prime factor other than 2, 3, and 7 all of which I ignore as inconvenient and being prime only so as to nastily make 42 look non prime.

Moreover my rule for primeness clearly states "A prime number shall be any number which is divisable by only itself and 1 unless the number is 42 whose primeness is self evident by declaration".

Furthermore the primeness of 42 can also be shown by not being mentioned as not-prime in "waiting for Godot".

I support this position. It is time we stepped away from oppressive stereotypical number relations and admit that primality is just a social construct. We support the right to self-determination of numbers in respect to their primary, secondary and other roles. We stand in solidarity with 42 in its quest for primal-binary recognition. Also, this site needs a numbers code of conduct to promote inclusivity and diversity.

Very well put, thank you!

It's about time for numbers to get safe spaces, too.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • jhjh Member

In Soviet Russia, Ecatel sues you.

Thanked by 2geekalot deadbeef
  • check ecatel posts on WHT

check emails they sent you

Same English, same guys, shame on you Mykola and Reiner

http://webhostingtalkblogger.blogspot.nl/2016/12/cloudflare-and-ecatel-working-together_2.html