Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cheap vps with IP swip?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cheap vps with IP swip?

anyone knows any cheap vps provider who also dose most ip swip?

i want to see my hostname/company name when someone searches for "domain.com" at something like "whoishostingthis . com"

thanks in advance :)

(PS: already tried ramnode, they did the ip swip but not showing on that site as my company name)

Comments

• BuyVM I think

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

Which site are you looking at to see the SWIP? If they have done it then it should be coming up.

• Unfortunately, an IP swip is not going to work.

• Providers do not control third party websites so the accuracy of the data you see there is up to the webmaster. It could be cached for a long time.

• @Ishaq said:
    Providers do not control third party websites so the accuracy of the data you see there is up to the webmaster. It could be cached for a long time.

@fahim5001

When you change the ip block data, open a ticket with maxmind, if they change their data for your ip, most other companies will follow with that change.