Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Small Dedicated Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Small Dedicated Server

HI,

I need small dedicated server to host BillManager from ispsystem with budget 15-20$.
Please give me some recommendations

Thanks

Comments

• E3-1220, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 10TB Bandwidth on 1Gbps and 5 Usable IP Addresses.

$19.95/month

• WSSWSS Member

@VortexMagnus said:
    E3-1220, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 10TB Bandwidth on 1Gbps and 5 Usable IP Addresses.

$19.95/month

I can vouch for these guys- their prices are great, their support team is awesome- but you'll always want another damn dedi.

Thanked by 1VortexMagnus
  • VortexMagnus said: E3-1220, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 10TB Bandwidth on 1Gbps and 5 Usable IP Addresses.

where is this?

seems like a great offer..

Thanked by 2VortexMagnus Four20
  • @TarZZ92 said:

VortexMagnus said: E3-1220, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 10TB Bandwidth on 1Gbps and 5 Usable IP Addresses.

where is this?

seems like a great offer..

We have one left that's not listed in site stock if someone wanted it :)

• @VortexMagnus said:

$19.95/month

Seems this is a very good offer. I suggest that you must try this out.

• VortexMagnus said: E3-1220, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 10TB Bandwidth on 1Gbps and 5 Usable IP Addresses.

$19.95/month

OMG thats a good deal

• Wow, nice if those are back. VortexMagnus, do you think the 4x4tb storage servers might ever return?

• WSSWSS Member

Goddammit reading LET with no budget is like watching your friends shoot up while you're drinking a Shasta (or so I assume).

• @TarZZ92 said:

VortexMagnus said: E3-1220, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 10TB Bandwidth on 1Gbps and 5 Usable IP Addresses.

where is this?

I'd bet it's New York, but I too wouldn't mind knowing for sure.

• @willie said:
    Wow, nice if those are back. VortexMagnus, do you think the 4x4tb storage servers might ever return?

We're going to make some 4x3TB HDD boxes available in Toronto in the next few weeks.

@Smokey said:

@TarZZ92 said:

where is this?

I'd bet it's New York, but I too wouldn't mind knowing for sure.

That one we have left is, yes.

• VortexMagnus said:

We're going to make some 4x3TB HDD boxes available in Toronto in the next few weeks.

Bah, go big or go home ;-). Although hmm, is there free internal bandwidth in the DC? Maybe with two of those...

• @willie said:

VortexMagnus said:

Bah, go big or go home ;-). Although hmm, is there free internal bandwidth in the DC? Maybe with two of those...

Free internal BW and our Toronto dedi's will all be on 100TB Bandwidth too.

Thanked by 1willie
  • VortexMagnus said: Free internal BW and our Toronto dedi's will all be on 100TB Bandwidth too.

Port speed? Mostly for internal net, I don't expect monstrous internet speed at those prices.

• @willie said:

VortexMagnus said: Free internal BW and our Toronto dedi's will all be on 100TB Bandwidth too.

Port speed? Mostly for internal net, I don't expect monstrous internet speed at those prices.

1Gbps dedicated port.

Thanked by 1willie
  • @VortexMagnus

Toronto, you say...

Suddenly the offer just became 9999% more lucrative for me :P

• VortexMagnusVortexMagnus Member
    edited January 2017

@FlamesRunner said:
    @VortexMagnus

Toronto, you say...

Suddenly the offer just became 9999% more lucrative for me :P

We have some VERY attractive Toronto deals coming up in the next few weeks :) it's the home city of our parent company and we've invested in a big expansion there.

• @VortexMagnus

While I'm in no need of more storage at the moment, I'm looking to add more local servers to my reverse proxy. If you ever have any special VPS deals in Toronto, hit me up :)

• @FlamesRunner said:
    @VortexMagnus

While I'm in no need of more storage at the moment, I'm looking to add more local servers to my reverse proxy. If you ever have any special VPS deals in Toronto, hit me up :)

We already have VPS deals available in Toronto :)

1GB RAM KVM - https://www.vortexnode.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=123

2GB RAM KVM - https://www.vortexnode.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=124

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner
  • VortexMagnus said: We're going to make some 4x3TB HDD boxes available in Toronto in the next few weeks.

Any idea on price? I'm potentially about to pull the trigger on upgrading another dedi, but 12TB in Canada makes me somewhat hard in the crotch area.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • @VortexMagnus said:

$19.95/month

That's a good deal :D

Thanked by 1VortexMagnus
  • @Nekki said:

VortexMagnus said: We're going to make some 4x3TB HDD boxes available in Toronto in the next few weeks.

Any idea on price? I'm potentially about to pull the trigger on upgrading another dedi, but 12TB in Canada makes me somewhat hard in the crotch area.

I'll find out what I can do on them and let you know tomorrow/today.

• VortexMagnus said: I'll find out what I can do on them and let you know tomorrow/today.

Cheers - might be beyond my price range, but would be interested to know because once I finish this consolidation I'm going out of the market for some time.

• @Nekki said:

VortexMagnus said: I'll find out what I can do on them and let you know tomorrow/today.

Cheers - might be beyond my price range, but would be interested to know because once I finish this consolidation I'm going out of the market for some time.

Oh in that case, I'll try my best to make it a last hoorah for you :)

• @Nekki said:

...once I finish this consolidation I'm going out of the market for some time.

Didn't you take the red pill? There is no going back...

• vish said: Didn't you take the red pill? There is no going back...

I've learned my lesson, spending far too much right now by having lots of 'cheap' deals. Far better to have a handful of 'expensive' services that actually get used.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • The 4x4tb, e3-1230v3 servers that had me twitching were $50/m so I hope the 4x3tb's can be comparable per TB.