Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for US dedicated provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for US dedicated provider

Hello there

I’m looking for a US based dedicated provider who can match prices with ovh, online, hetzner, .... I don’t know the us market so just say if it’s ridiculous. This is for a future project.

Requirements:
cpu: e3-1241 v3 or a similar e3 product (prefer +2k single thread peformance)
ram: 32gb
storage: preferably 2x 480gb ssd or 2x 240gb ssd is ok too (soft raid)
port: 1gbps shared ofcourse
bw: i assume 10tb will be more than enough
location: dallas, los angeles, atlanta,... All the major locations are ok but preferably more to the west
budget: ~80 usd/m

Thanked by 1Houston_Datum

Comments

• So far, only VortexNode (@VortexMagnus) comes to mind

Thanked by 1bersy
  • letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
    • E3-1230v1
    • 32 GB ECC RAM
    • 2x500 GB SSD
    • 20TB/Month @ 1 Gbps burstable
    • 1 IPv4
    • Free DNS Hosting + IPV4 rdns Management
    • 20Gbps DDoS-Shield Mitigation
    • IPMI (remote reboot, console and reload)
    • $70/month
    • Los Angeles DC
  • bersybersy Member
    edited January 2017
  • Email sales at BudgetVM. Mike is very helpful.

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

We can do the following:

• E3-1271v3

• 32GB ECC RAM

• 2 x 240GB SSD

• 10TB @ 1Gbps port

• 5 IPv4

• IPMI Access

• $74 per month

• Dallas, Texas DC

Thanks

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

Can do in New Jersey, let me know if interested.

• @ssdblaze, @qps, @vortexmagnus, @gm5 (or @jonchuan), wholesaleinternet, reliablesite etc are some good options.

Thanked by 1SSDBlaze
  • GM5GM5 Member, Host Rep

@Junkless said:
    @ssdblaze, @qps, @vortexmagnus, @gm5 (or @jonchuan), wholesaleinternet, reliablesite etc are some good options.

Thank you very much for the tag but we don't have anything currently in stock that matches the OP's requirements.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

Thanks for the tag @bersy and @Junkless

@Vinnyletje QuickPacket has some E3-1240, E3-1270, and E3-1270v2 available that could probably come pretty close before the SSDs, but the SSDs will push it over your price range. Exact models available vary by location. Is your budget flexible at all?

• Thank you for all the offers but like i said this is for a future project and currently i'm looking for potential providers so i will keep you in my mind.

• williewillie Member
    edited January 2017

Vinnyletje said: US based dedicated provider who can match prices with ovh, online, hetzner,

OVH has Canada if that works for you. They are working on a US location. But they are more expensive than online or hetzner, depending. It doesn't seem possible to match Hetzner pricing in the US, except through occasional special promos that tend to be for older equipment. 500GB SSD's will be hard to find that way.

• Thank you for all the mentions.

I have the following server available:

E3-1270v3

32GB RAM

2 x 1TB SATA

10TB Bandwidth on 1Gbps

5 Usable IP Addresses

Currently has 2x1TB but we can swap those out for SSD's no problem. Server would be $40 per month with the above spec. To swap the two HDD's out for 2x240GB SSD would be +$15/month (and a $25 setup fee).

So we can do this box fitting perfectly within your budget for $55/month + a $25 setup fee.

• willie said: OVH has Canada if that works for you. They are working on a US location. But they are more expensive than online or hetzner, depending. It doesn't seem possible to match Hetzner pricing in the US, except through occasional special promos that tend to be for older equipment. 500GB SSD's will be hard to find that way.

Yes I know they have a bhs location but I'm looking for other providers in the us and well god know how long it'll take them to deploy servers in their new locations once it's finished. Customers from the discovery program are still waiting for the sydney and singapore location.