Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Western Europe Dedicated Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Western Europe Dedicated Server

HyperOatHyperOat Member
edited January 2017 in Requests

Looking for a decent dedicated server somewhere in Western Europe minus the UK. I'm not a big fan of OVH as that's who I'm looking to move away from. Netherlands would be preferable but open to any other locations.

Budget: 40 to 60~ USD

CPU: Not very important -- But decently powerful would be nice (Xeon E3 etc)

Ram: 8GB - 16GB

Disk: 2x 2TB HDD (Software Raid)

Bandwidth: Preferably around 25TB~ of 1GBPS up/down

Addtional IPs: Would like +4 IPs included

Comments

• HyperFilter_OfficialHyperFilter_Official Member, Patron Provider

You will surely find these providers, take a look in Offers sub section there might be many options over there. :)

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I can offer dual L5630 Xeon in Bulgaria in this budget, minus the Bandwidth. You can PM me you are interested and your requirements are flexible.

• @AlexBarakov said:
    I can offer dual L5630 Xeon in Bulgaria in this budget, minus the Bandwidth. You can PM me you are interested and your requirements are flexible.

Thanks for the offer, looking for something closer to Western Europe than that (updated the title).

@HyperFilter_Official said:
    You will surely find these providers, take a look in Offers sub section there might be many options over there. :)

True that, this thread is laziness on my part.

• HyperFilter_OfficialHyperFilter_Official Member, Patron Provider

@HyperOat

True that, this thread is laziness on my part.

Hehe, please will make you indications as well, so not much of a trouble. :)

• hetzer serverbidding.