Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drama Day
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Drama Day

azzavpsazzavps Member
edited May 2013 in General

Hi All,

I must admit I have caused a stir since gracing you all with my presence.

Seeing I seem to be the source of much darma at the moment, I would like to offer my services.

If you need a dramatic happening just let me know and ill see what i can do.. just wait till next month, two months in....woohoo

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Welcome, but you're about to realize how little drama you caused :)

• azzavpsazzavps Member

ha ha.. sounds like a challenge to me! :-) nah life is already too full on... reduce the drama I say

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

Welcome @azzavps

• KrisKris Member

@azzavps, honestly with the utter tripe spewed here daily, you weren't much of a stir... Welcome

• upfreakupfreak Member

@azzavps Your site had been visited by almost all LowEndInvestigators due to this drama and that is a good thing. You are supposed to put as much drama as possible to make people believe you belong here.. Have fun ;)

• PhilNDPhilND Member

I do not know who you are. Explain, please?

• nutjobnutjob Member

@azzavps said: I must admit I have caused a stir since gracing you all with my presence.

The right thing to do would be to post a great deal on some VPSes. You've got the publicity and eyeballs, time to cash in.

• azzavpsazzavps Member

Due to popular drama based demand Azzavps have a new offer:

25% off any of our vps's this is a Recurring discount.
    promo code:
    unlimited_drama

thanks all for your great support