Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wishosting - KVM VPS (Linux, Windows) SSD/HDD plans!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wishosting - KVM VPS (Linux, Windows) SSD/HDD plans!

exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

Hello,

The VPS specs are:

KVM SSD

1 vCPU core Xeon E3-1245v2
Unlimited CPU core 3.6GHz Turbo
2GB RAM
60GB SSD
Linux/Windows OS
Unmetered 250Mbit bandwidth
1 IPv4 address
Control Panel - OpenNebula
Location - France (OVH)
Price - $4.99/mo
Link - https://www.wishosting.com/order/config/index/VPS/?group_id=2&pricing_id=27

KVM HDD Limited

1 vCPU core Xeon E5-1620 v2
Unlimited CPU core 3.7GHz
2GB ECC RAM
200GB HDD RAID-5
Linux/Windows OS
Unmetered 250Mbps bandwidth
1 IPv4
DDoS protection
Location - France (OVH)
Price - $3.99/mo
Link - https://www.wishosting.com/order/config/index/VPS/?group_id=2&pricing_id=29

Each KVM package has a limit of 4 VMs, so you can request a private networking and setup up to 4 VMs. Also you can order several packages of the same type and combine them into one VM.

Also we have doubled the specs of OpenVZ package recently.

OpenVZ Mini

1 vCPU core AMD Opteron 4334
256MB RAM
256MB Swap
40GB HDD
Unmetered bandwidth 250Mbps
IPv4 NAT
IPv6 /112
DDoS protection
OpenVZ Virtualization
Location - France (OVH)
Price - $2.99/year
Link - https://www.wishosting.com/order/config/index/VPS/?group_id=2&pricing_id=28

The payment gateway is Bitpay (Bitcoin) or 2Checkout (PayPal), it is also possible to pay via Skrill manually, just open a ticket.

https://www.wishosting.com

Comments

• @exception0x876 said:
    Each KVM package has a limit of 4 VMs, so you can request a private networking and setup up to 4 VMs. Also you can order several packages of the same type and combine them into one VM.

These 4 VMs can be spread out across your locations, limited to 1 location, or limited to 1 node?

• nobizzlenobizzle Member
    edited January 2017

i've been using his services lately and i gotta say that not just the service was great, but also @exception0x876 was very kind, helped whereever possible. great service!

i actually thought he never slept :D

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@teamacc said:
    These 4 VMs can be spread out across your locations, limited to 1 location, or limited to 1 node?

They should be located on the same node. However if you have multiple package on different nodes, it is possible to connect them via a private network too.

• nobizzle said: i actually thought he never slept :D

His responses to my PMs (custom plan sales enquiry) have also given me this impression.

• @Nekki said:

nobizzle said: i actually thought he never slept :D

His responses to my PMs (custom plan sales enquiry) have also given me this impression.

I guess, it makes him an exceptional provider.

• @Yura said:

@Nekki said:

At the very least, a tired one.

• @Nekki said:

@Yura said:

@Nekki said:

At the very least, a tired one.

Probably, but I recall tired0x876 is a different provider from WHT.

• You list ddos protection for your hybrid server. Is this correct? Or is it just the online.net 6.99 euro sale one without ddos protection?

@teamacc said:
    You list ddos protection for your hybrid server. Is this correct? Or is it just the online.net 6.99 euro sale one without ddos protection?

Yes, that's the one. It has minimal DDoS protection included.

• @exception0x876 said:

@teamacc said:
    You list ddos protection for your hybrid server. Is this correct? Or is it just the online.net 6.99 euro sale one without ddos protection?

Yes, that's the one. It has minimal DDoS protection included.

The new plan you put out costs the same as the old one, so are you planning on upgrading current OVZ mini VPS servers?

The new plan you put out costs the same as the old one, so are you planning on upgrading current OVZ mini VPS servers?

No. It can be upgraded by reinstall from the control panel. Or via a support ticket.

• Ordered the mini. Let's see how it goes.

• WSSWSS Member

Although all I have with @exception0x876 so far is a LES Mini, I must say I absolutely love just how simple, straight forward, and uncluttered his customer-facing site is (at least until I log into OpenNebula).

WSS said: at least until I log into OpenNebula

I know you love it too! :D

• Hire someone to redesign your stuff.

I had my fingers crossed,

System Info ----------- Processor : AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 4334 CPU Cores : 1 Frequency : 3100.044 MHz Memory : 256 MB Swap : 256 MB Uptime : 4 min, OS : Debian GNU/Linux 8 Arch : x86_64 (64 Bit) Kernel : 2.6.32-042stab120.6 Hostname : 1575 Speedtest (IPv4 only) --------------------- Location Provider Speed CDN Cachefly 86.8MB/s Atlanta, GA, US Coloat 9.36MB/s Dallas, TX, US Softlayer 4.06MB/s Seattle, WA, US Softlayer 14.7MB/s San Jose, CA, US Softlayer 13.9MB/s Washington, DC, US Softlayer 16.6MB/s Tokyo, Japan Linode 8.19MB/s Singapore Softlayer 8.25MB/s Rotterdam, Netherlands id3.net 83.3MB/s Haarlem, Netherlands Leaseweb 91.6MB/s Disk Speed ---------- I/O (1st run) : 655 MB/s I/O (2nd run) : 674 MB/s I/O (3rd run) : 634 MB/s Average I/O : 654.333 MB/s

And then I came.

• @exception0x876 can i use 100% cpu on OpenVZ Mini :v

@gaul said:
    @exception0x876 can i use 100% cpu on OpenVZ Mini :v

You can but no longer than 10 minutes in 2 hours period.

• FreevpsFreevps Member
    edited January 2017

Wishosting VPS is best and cheap KVM Windows VPS.
    Speed test result

you need new web design.
    OpenNebula is only good VPS Control panel

• iranian can use it?