Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

provisionhost not refund?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

provisionhost not refund?

WorldWorld Veteran
edited May 2013 in General

I have a yrarly vps in provisionhost,but not refund.What can i do ?(I want to cacel VPS and refund to paypal.Because 128M it's a little small for me)

Comments

• zfedorazfedora Member
    edited May 2013

From their Terms of service:

Refunds/Charge Backs
    No Services rendered by Provision Host are eligible for a refund. Prepayments and > account credit are ineligible to be refunded, or transferred to alternate accounts.

• MunMun Member

Talk to the provider and ask for an upgrade with credit applied from the old one.

• WorldWorld Veteran

@zfedora said: From their Terms of service:

Refunds/Charge Backs

No Services rendered by Provision Host are eligible for a refund. Prepayments and > account credit are ineligible to be refunded, or transferred to alternate accounts.

oh,no ....

• You should always read a provider's ToS before you make the order.
    If a provider does write "no refundable" in their ToS, then no luck, it's your problem.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

It's amazing how many people don't bother to at least find that information in a host's TOS. I understand they can be long and tedious, but at least ctrl+f crucial information like that.

• WorldWorld Veteran

@Nick_A said: It's amazing how many people don't bother to at least find that information in a host's TOS. I understand they can be long and tedious, but at least ctrl+f crucial information like that.

Yes,In China.People usually don't see TOS.

• @junjiang said: In China.People usually don't see TOS.

What if providers write ToS in Chinese?

• FreekFreek Member

@junjiang said: Yes,In China.People usually don't see TOS.

That's a lame excuse.

• @Freek said: That's a lame excuse.

It's true from my experience, as we have a large base of Chinese customers.
    Quite a few clients never read ToS before they make the order.

• It is a good idea that providers have a full ToS and a short version such as:

No Spamming
    No Torrent
    No Refund
    No Eating
    No Drinking

• WorldWorld Veteran

@vRozenSch00n said: It is a good idea that providers have a full ToS and a short version such as:

No Spamming

No Torrent
    No Refund
    No Eating
    No Drinking

haha

• asterisk14asterisk14 Member
    edited May 2013

just did a ping with provision host and chicagovps - got lots of packet loss. look like useless vps's

London, United Kingdom: Packets lost (100%) 75.127.3.3

• 兄弟,下次不要忘记阅的ToS :P

• WorldWorld Veteran

@vRozenSch00n said: 兄弟,下次不要忘记阅的ToS :P

当然。