Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Cheap High Storage Space VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Cheap High Storage Space VPS

coolindarkcoolindark Member
edited January 2017 in General

Hello all.
I need a VPS with high storage space. The server will be used for P2pool Bitcoin Pooling which use low resources but it will be a Bitcoin pool and Bitcoin blockchain is already 100GB and growing x2 every year.

I want this server at least for year, so here is my needs:

• 1 CPU is enough
  • 1 GB RAM is enough (With some Vswap Vswap is important)
  • 300 GB Disk space is good for 1 year usage
  • Only providers with good feedbacks. (Combozo admin, just get the hell out of this thread!)
  • Payment : Bitcoin (BTC)
  • Annual (at least semi annual) payment preferred.
  • Really need cheap offers. This server will be used just for this purpose and i'm going to create it just for credit in Bitcoin community. (I think you are not interested in this lol :P)

Thank you!

Comments

• imho you should go for @time4vps if you want a high storage plan it maybe doesnt fit your budget (i dont know since you dont include one) but take a look here

• Vinnyletje said: imho you should go for @time4vps

OP only needs 300GB, T4V's smallest storage plan is 1TB. They -do- take BTC though, which was interesting.

• time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

willie said: T4V's smallest storage plan is 1TB

The bigger is better? :)

• willie said: OP only needs 300GB

I know but he says "at least for a year" and since the capacity he needs will only increase I just wanted to be sure he will have enough for a couple of years ;)

• @time4vps said:

willie said: T4V's smallest storage plan is 1TB

The bigger is better? :)

Hey, let's half the storage and cut the price for half; then i'm in for annual package! :)

• coolindark said: then i'm in for annual package! :)

Many people would be in for such a package. I guess that's why they removed their 512GB package: most people didn't need more.

The way it is now you buy a 1TB package to use less. You end up paying more, and the provider can oversell more. Meaning more profit. Probably a good thing for long term stability of your hosting. ;-)

• @datanoise said:

coolindark said: then i'm in for annual package! :)

Many people would be in for such a package. I guess that's why they removed their 512GB package: most people didn't need more.

The way it is now you buy a 1TB package to use less. You end up paying more, and the provider can oversell more. Meaning more profit. Probably a good thing for long term stability of your hosting. ;-)

You've got a point.
    But if @time4vps will provide a 512GB package, that will be fun! :D

• How's the threat of being ddossed when hosting one of these? Might want to consider ddos-protected providers only