Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

12$ per year or 1.5$ per month KVM SSD VPS - LA/Chicago/Denver/Amsterdam
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

12$ per year or 1.5$ per month KVM SSD VPS - LA/Chicago/Denver/Amsterdam

changeipchangeip Member
edited January 2017 in Offers

Hi

ChangeIP is in business since 2000, we have been providing Domain Registration, SSL, DNS and DDNS services since 2000 but for past few years we have even started offering all kind of hosting services like - VPS, Shared Hosting and VPN

We are offering some special VPS Packages for LET users. We are using KVM Technology for Virtualisation along with SolusVM Control Panel for easy management for VPS.

We offer VPS Hosting in 4 different locations - Chicago, Los Angeles, Denver and Amsterdam.

Here is our LET special not available on our website:

SSD VPS 128 MB:

RAM: 128 MB

Disk Space: 5GB SSD

Bandwidth: Unmetered

IPv4: 1

RDNS: Yes

Control Panel: Yes

Just 1.5$ per month or 12$ per year

ORDER NOW

SSD VPS 256 MB:

RAM: 256 MB

Disk Space: 5GB SSD

Bandwidth: Unmetered

IPv4: 1

RDNS: Yes

Control Panel: Yes

Just 2.5$ per month or 24$ per year

ORDER NOW

IPv6 Also available, just submit a ticket after placing order we will allocate you IPv6

We even offer other HIGH END VPS Packages all available on, even Windows is available as OS on these packages - https://www.changeip.com/accounts/cart.php?gid=9

We are even offer FLAT 50% on our VPS 2 and above packages - use coupon “LET50”

Bloggers are also welcome as affiliate, we offer flat 20% commission for referring to us

We offer 7 day money back guarantee

*FreeBSD available as ISO and can be installed via VNC from VPS control panel

Comments

• Do I get to change my IP for free?

Thanked by 3willie FredQc Yura
  • @TheOnlyDK said:
    Do I get to change my IP for free?

Why would you like to change your IP ? If there is a valid reason we may consider it

• Whoosh

Thanked by 1trewq
  • Test ip?

• @mov3 said:
    Test ip?

TEST IP - 107.167.16.2

• @changeip said:

@TheOnlyDK said:
    Do I get to change my IP for free?

Why would you like to change your IP ? If there is a valid reason we may consider it

Why not? changeip.com

• TheOnlyDK said:

Why not? changeip.com

The product is IP Change As A Service, so they charge for it.

• @willie said:

TheOnlyDK said:

Why not? changeip.com

Hi you are talking about our VPS Service right ? VPS comes with static dedicated IP and IP cannot be changed without a valid reason to keep abuse under control

We even offer VPN in which you get dynamic IP

• @changeip said:

@willie said:

TheOnlyDK said:

Why not? changeip.com

Hi you are talking about our VPS Service right ? VPS comes with static dedicated IP and IP cannot be changed without a valid reason to keep abuse under control

We even offer VPN in which you get dynamic IP

You just don't get the irony.

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • Port speed specs?

• WSSWSS Member

Can I get a ChangeIP account that I can swap on the fly? I'm looking for some shoes..

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • @bash99 said:
    Port speed specs?

Our VPS Servers are connected on 10Gigbit Port but these VPS are capped at 100Mbit

• changeipchangeip Member
    edited January 2017

@WSS said:
    Can I get a ChangeIP account that I can swap on the fly? I'm looking for some shoes..

Sorry ?

• WSSWSS Member

You've been here 3 weeks and don't get all of the LET references yet? Goodness!

• @WSS said:
    You've been here 3 weeks and don't get all of the LET references yet? Goodness!

Sorry but we have a team of 7 people who uses this account, and unfortunately this is my first post on LET

• WSSWSS Member

So no IPV6?

• @WSS said:
    So no IPV6?

We can provide IPv6 , just submit a ticket after placing order, we will allocate you IPv6

• Can I use monthly payment for 1~2 month, and then change to annually payment with this price?

• It looks like Rectified's offer. Btw, no 32bit os provided?

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • Do you also offer IP education services? One of my IPs is behaving in an unpleasant manner. I want you to change it.

P.S. How much RAM do I need for a VPS to get back a well behaving polite IP?

• @mht7011 said:
    It looks like Rectified's offer. Btw, no 32bit os provided?

Not sure about rectified but we offer 4 different locations

• @bash99 said:
    Can I use monthly payment for 1~2 month, and then change to annually payment with this price?

Hi
    Yes you can change your billing cycle any time

edited January 2017

@bsdguy said:
    Do you also offer IP education services? One of my IPs is behaving in an unpleasant manner. I want you to change it.

P.S. How much RAM do I need for a VPS to get back a well behaving polite IP?

We would love to, but we are not into education, only hosting :)

Thanked by 1WSS
  • have skype or whatsapp? I like your vps.

• Everything seemed great about you guys until I asked a simple question over your chat. The responses either had nothing to do with what I asked, or they told me to contact someone else. Whats the point of your live chat, if your staff have 0 knowledge on even the most basic things?

edited January 2017

@jamespeach said:
    Everything seemed great about you guys until I asked a simple question over your chat. The responses either had nothing to do with what I asked, or they told me to contact someone else. Whats the point of your live chat, if your staff have 0 knowledge on even the most basic things?

Hi James
    I apologize if you have face any issues, you can message me and let me know what problem you are facing or if you have any queries, i'll assist you with it

thanks

• Can you offer a bulk discount for all 4 locations? 128 MB please for all of them!

• @WellGrounded said:
    Can you offer a bulk discount for all 4 locations? 128 MB please for all of them!

Hi
    I might be able to give some deal depending upon your billing cycle, what billing cycle do you want?

• @changeip said:

@WellGrounded said:
    Can you offer a bulk discount for all 4 locations? 128 MB please for all of them!

Hi
    I might be able to give some deal depending upon your billing cycle, what billing cycle do you want?

We can pay yearly. Feel free to PM me, thanks!

• DaddyDaddy Member
    edited February 2017

Well, I just bought a semi-annual VPS from changeip as I needed the Netherlands IP and but guess what? Even after selecting the "Amsterdam" option during setup, my allotted VPS IP is of Las Vegas. Great if I wanted to go and play some gamble but not so useful for my current needs : )

Even the support ticket (ID 133002) says they are looking into it and it had been few hours, no luck. Whew. It's quote not understandable to me that how can a VPS get allotted as USA when you specifically choose "Netherlands" during the setup?