Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

changing email on LET account
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

changing email on LET account

dAgentdAgent Member
edited May 2013 in General

I decided to change my email associated with LET account and went for it. After changing it I was logged out and told to confirm it. It was two days ago. I haven't received any confirmation. I tried resetting password to no avail. I contacted admins using the "Helpdesk" - nothing. I've emailed Liam's email as outlined here - nothing. I tweeted to @LowEndnetwork - nothing.
Maybe it's time to work on communication guys? I mean it's been over two days and my account is still not active nor I have received ANY confirmation of any sort. (btw: this is my account).

Comments

• You are not alone. I was in that status months. I needed a second account.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Unless someone has fixed it already, there don't seem to be any problems. Both accounts are in the Member role, which means they're activated. If they were in the Confirm E-mail role they wouldn't be activated, if they were in the Applicant role they wouldn't be activated either. I don't see the problem.

• dAgentdAgent Member

@Infinity said: Unless someone has fixed it already, there don't seem to be any problems.

When I created this topic, previous account status was "Confirm email". It now says "Member" so let me check if it works.

• alexalex Member

Yes it does, thanks @Infinity.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

No problem, will close this thread. If there are any further issues, shoot me a PM. :-)

This discussion has been closed.