Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Reseller

Hi, I am running a website on WHMCS where we are offering some small services, none of them makes us a lot of money so we can't afford to much.

Now we are looking to be VPS resellers, but as we don't have very much money we was looking for something very cheap or even free. Is there any website out there that we can be VPS resellers for that offers good prices and that we can still make some profit?

If you have any ideas I'd be happy to hear them. Thank you.

Comments

• Well many providers offer free VPS reseller until you start to consume services, like ram, hd or ipv4.

• Sorry for late reply, I want to sell about 3-4 different products, 1gb ram to 8 gb ram.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@Porcellian Can I PM with an offer?

• PorcellianPorcellian Member
    edited January 2017

I want a WHMCS plugin that works with the reselling. I also want windows & linux available, sorry for not mentioning earlier.

If there's anyone offering a reseller plan that works like this: We get a whmcs module that works with the reselling, and then if I make a product like, 2gb ram, dual core processor and 50gb diskspace for example. If someone were to buy it from you already they have to pay 10$, if they buy it from me I will add 2$ so 12$ for the VPS. Now, if someones buys it from my website you will recieve 10$ and I will recieve 2$. I have a lot of customers and daily visitors so I know it would work. If anyone could offer that it would be great.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

You will need ModulesGarden WHMCS SolusVM plugin to interact with that provider's reseller control panel.

• @Radi said:
    You will need ModulesGarden WHMCS SolusVM plugin to interact with that provider's reseller control panel.

Doesnt support solusvm resellers, no API is available iirc

• @Porcellian
    We do offer extremely cheap price on our VPS. And therefor it could be a great benefit for you to start a reseller system with us.
    Checkout our website : http://hostslayer.com/index.html

• PorcellianPorcellian Member
    edited February 2017

@VENETX said:
    @Porcellian
    We do offer extremely cheap price on our VPS. And therefor it could be a great benefit for you to start a reseller system with us.
    Checkout our website : http://hostslayer.com/index.html

Looks good, but I already have an offer pretty similar with much more bandwidth.

• quadhostquadhost Member
    edited February 2017

Our resource bundles can be integrated into WHMCS if that is of interest? Do you have any set location in mind?

KVM / OpenVZ resource pool (reseller) in various locations, prices start at £3.50/m.