Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling BuyShared-Reseller 20G plan
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling BuyShared-Reseller 20G plan

Hi LET,

I've extended my BuyShared reseller plan today thinking I would have an use for it, but I most likely won't use it. (I extended it too quickly) That's why I would like to sell my active plan and get it transfered to someone who is interested.

The specs:

• BuyShared-Reseller 20G
  • 20 GB SSD DISK SPACE
  • 1000 GB MONTHLY BANDWIDTH
  • UNLIMITED ACCOUNTS
  • FREE DEDICATED IP

It's $20 annual, next due date is 02/01/2018.
I'm looking to get $16 for it, or any other reasonable offer.
PayPal or Bitcoins are both accepted.

Please note that you're required to have an active service with BuyVM/FranTech and that you met the following conditions:

• The account receiving the transfer must confirm acceptance of the transfer.
  • The account receiving the transfer must be Active with at least three months of continuous service history.
  • The account receiving the transfer must not have any unpaid or overdue invoices.
  • The account receiving the transfer must not have any TOS/AUP Violations on record.

If you're interested, please PM me and open a ticket with frantech to ask if your account is in good standing to receive the service so they can approve it before I take any money.

Thanks.

Comments

• Surely Fran and co would let you cancel the renewal, given that you're still in the prior billing period?

Thanked by 2trewq GCat
  • trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@Nekki said:
    Surely Fran and co would let you cancel the renewal, given that you're still in the prior billing period?

@Francisco

• @Nekki said:
    Surely Fran and co would let you cancel the renewal, given that you're still in the prior billing period?

Not sure. I paid with Bitcoins which they don't do refunds on, and they told me they could only refund when it's within 7 days of the original order.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

I can talk with billing, but the BTC fact complicates things a lot.

Francisco

Thanked by 2Falco33 GCat
  • WSSWSS Member

@Francisco said:
    I can talk with billing, but the BTC fact complicates things a lot.

Francisco

Send him a pizza, call it good!

Thanked by 1Falco33
  • Check PM.

• Still for sale. @Francisco please check PM. Haven't gotten a reply back from you.

• gappergapper Member
    edited January 2017

I would take this for $10 but I do not meet with these requirements:

• Please note that you're required to have an active service with BuyVM/FranTech

• The account receiving the transfer must be Active with at least three months of continuous service history.

If @Francisco is kind enough to make an exception for those requirements, and if you agree to my offer, then we can have a deal here.

• Falco33Falco33 Member
    edited January 2017

Still for sale. @Francisco I still haven't gotten a reply from you for 4 days now. Can you please get back to me and ask billing if there is a chance to get it refunded? If not, let me know too.

• @Falco33 try opening a ticket with BuyVM. You could ask about just cancelling the plan and converting it to account credit, which they might like better than refunding BTC.

• @Falco33 do you accept paypal payment method?

• @ankitmaharjan said:
    @Falco33 do you accept paypal payment method?

Do you meet the requirements as listed in my original post?

• What is the location? Vegas or lux?

• @Junkless said:
    What is the location? Vegas or lux?

Las Vegas.

• My offer of $10 via Paypal is still active provided that @Francisco is kind enough to make an exception for the following requirements:

Please note that you're required to have an active service with BuyVM/FranTech

The account receiving the transfer must be Active with at least three months of continuous service history.

• 11 USD vai paypal I meet all requirements

• @gapper said:
    My offer of $10 via Paypal is still active provided that @Francisco is kind enough to make an exception for the following requirements:

Please note that you're required to have an active service with BuyVM/FranTech

The account receiving the transfer must be Active with at least three months of continuous service history.

Might as well drop your offer, I'm 99% confident they won't make that exception.

• @Francisco will take care of this for me and refund me. If it won't go through for some reason, I will re-open this thread. :)

• Can be used closed @jarland

This discussion has been closed.