Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone know what customer panel Vultr.com or Atlantic.net use?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does anyone know what customer panel Vultr.com or Atlantic.net use?

I find their panels to be the best for VPS and I'm wondering if there are other hosts which use those panels or if they are custom built.

Comments

• I use Vultr, but is Atlantic.nets similar to vultrs? As far as I know Vultrs is custom made, but if another host like Atlantic.net has a control panel that resembles Vultrs I can try and find out in case it is a commercial product

• it is not identical but very similar. It made me wonder if they are just customizing some standard 3rd party hosting panel.

• Something from openstack maybe?

• idk, i couldn't find any images of openstack's dashboard for VPS server management. I'm just wondering because I want to find other VPS providers that have same interface.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2017

@utuxia said:
    it is not identical but very similar. It made me wonder if they are just customizing some standard 3rd party hosting panel.

Their designs were both inspired by DigitalOcean's in-house control panel. Though changes have widened the gap over time. You'll actually find a pretty good number of hosts doing the same. I recall at least 3 more that I can picture in my head but can't remember the name of.

• niknik Member, Host Rep

@jarland said:

@utuxia said:
    it is not identical but very similar. It made me wonder if they are just customizing some standard 3rd party hosting panel.

Their designs were both inspired by DigitalOcean's in-house control panel. Though changes have widened the gap over time. You'll actually find a pretty good number of hosts doing the same. I recall at least 3 more that I can picture in my head but can't remember the name of.

Well you guys simply know what you are doing and have the best panel out there usability wise ;-)

Thanked by 1jar