Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS with GPU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS with GPU

dnwkdnwk Member

Any recommendation on VPS with GPU? I think that will be out of LET range. But any good provider besides AWS and Azure?

Comments

• OVH do servers with GPUs.

• @Dextronox said:
    OVH do servers with GPUs.

Most of them are sold out

• Ikoula has servers with GPU. GT710's in the cheaper ones. Or 1070's if you fancy paying over 100€ a month.

https://express.ikoula.com/en/dedicated-server

If integrated graphics are enough you can look at the hetzner auctions for cpus with them:

https://robot.your-server.de/order/market/country/GB

Thanked by 1Ikoula
  • It's not at the level of a discrete gpu but some current generation Intel cpus (i7-6700 etc) have built-in gpus that are getting pretty powerful. Depending on your application that might do it for you.

• OVH is currently beta testing public cloud with gpu (gtx 1060). If you are interested drop me a pm and i can give you an email address from the ovh team maybe he can arrange something.

Thanked by 1willie
  • I guess it depends on what you're doing, but AWS p2 spot instances are stupidly cheap.

• AWS works really well for stuff like this

• OVH's Desktop as a Service is soon going to have a GPU option as well, but sadly I don't know of any actual VPS services that come with KVM and accelerated GPU accessibility.

• @iwaswrongonce said:
    I guess it depends on what you're doing, but AWS p2 spot instances are stupidly cheap.

The spot price is very competitive now

• @dnwk said:

@iwaswrongonce said:
    I guess it depends on what you're doing, but AWS p2 spot instances are stupidly cheap.

The spot price is very competitive now

Meaning what? We typically keep a spot GPU running 24/7 and average less than 20 cents/hour doing so. That's very cheap.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

Hello there,

We can offer Dedicated Servers with GPU. If you're interested, please feel free to contact us to office at hetnix.com for a custom pricing. :)

Thank you.