Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dedicated server monthly - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

dedicated server monthly

2»

Comments

• matteob said: i7 4770 32gb from 39€ (48€ for gigabit uplink)

>

With VAT
    €58.56 EUR Monthly

• teamacc said: If you're paying 50/month some middle-man is screwing you over big time.

>

So what's your advice ..

• @NabellAljabery said:

teamacc said: If you're paying 50/month some middle-man is screwing you over big time.

>

So what's your advice ..

Go with soyoustart directly, not with any middle-man.

• @teamacc said:

@NabellAljabery said:

teamacc said: If you're paying 50/month some middle-man is screwing you over big time.

>

So what's your advice ..

Go with soyoustart directly, not with any middle-man.

He is already buying from soyoustart directly; 40 euro is base price; when you add VAT, it becomes 48.40.. (as I understand)

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • soyoustart ports are hard limited to 250MBit. also it's neither germany nor northern US ;-)

• Ok I need something like this ?
    who can help me to find a powerful provider ?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2017

@NabellAljabery said:
    Ok I need something like this ?
    who can help me to find a powerful provider ?

In this budget? You really need to realise the reality of this. You're asking the provider to effectively give you some 200+ EUR free at best or oversell it to a huge level (so then you won't be satisfied with the service). Either be realistic as to your bw requirements or to your budget.

Thanked by 1VortexMagnus