Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloud Provider w/ Good API w/ Cheap hourly pricing
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloud Provider w/ Good API w/ Cheap hourly pricing

I'm looking for a cheap provider that charges hourly and has good API. I need one with lots of IP's under their belt and needs to be reliable.

I have a few in mind but looking for other suggestions.

Comments

• "cheap" is relative.. not sure what is lots of IP for you.

• @nagug said:
    "cheap" is relative.. not sure what is lots of IP for you.

0.003 is ideal. But 0.006-0.008 is affordable for cheapest plan. Regards to IP's needs a pool of 100k+

• as said by other earler in multiple other threads. Lunanode, Iwstack, arubacloud, scalaway are options. Cant comment on 100K+ pools of IP.
    @perennate , @Maounique

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@nagug said:
    as said by other earler in multiple other threads. Lunanode, Iwstack, arubacloud, scalaway are options. Cant comment on 100K+ pools of IP.
    @perennate , @Maounique

We dont allow spam and we only manually allow rDNS for iwstack for this reason (create instance with api, blast spam, get blacklisted, rinse and repeat).
    We also have safeguards in place (not rate-limiting, but monitoring) and blacklisted IPs must be cleaned before another instance can get rDNS. We also do not allocate 100k IPs to any service, have about 11k in use only. If that is about IPv6, then that is a completely different story, we offer /64 with any IPv4.