Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Reseller] Audio Streaming With AudioDJ
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Reseller] Audio Streaming With AudioDJ

Hello.

I am searching for a small audio streaming reseller. I need to resell 2-3 stations only, at the moment.

I need a decent Kbps, 64-96, autoDj and storage, 75-100 listeners each station.

For the start is enough. Please, if you can not help, do not post anything.

Thank you!

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

VPS + Centovacast should do I suppose :-).

• What VPS should i look, for 1-3 small stations. What specs?

• VPS + Azuracast

Thanked by 2jvnadr surihost
  • VPS with what specs. I mean, a 256MB ram would be enough?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@zetgr said:
    VPS with what specs. I mean, a 256MB ram would be enough?

Your bigger issue is bandwidth and disk space.

• zetgrzetgr Member
    edited January 2017

I won't allow a bitrate more then 64kbps, and some VPS offers that i found here, have 1TB bandwidth..

Disk space won't be that big issue.

• zetgr said: I won't allow a bitrate more then 64kbps, and some VPS offers that i found here, have 1TB bandwidth..

zetgr said: 75-100 listeners each station.

You will need 18-30Mbps guaranteed upload bandwidth toy your vps to achieve 300 clients and ~150GB of traffic every day. That sums up as 4,5TB traffic per month, way bigger than the 1TB bandwidth you mentioned. And keep in mind that cheappie vps wont give you constantly bandwidth of 30 Mbps.
    As others mentioned, cpu and ram will not be an issue, except for the autodj part if your uploaded mp3 are in different bitrate than the streaming, so, they will need trancoding. In that case, you will need over 512MB ram and a decent cpu.

racksx said: Azuracast

Nice! I didn't know this new beauty! Will try it soon. Have you tried it? if yes, is it any good?

• I understand. One cheappie VPS, one station. Okai, Thank you!