Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Be careful] Getgapps.com does not delivery products/service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Be careful] Getgapps.com does not delivery products/service

I did buy 2000 user Gapps account from getgapps.com but they have not delivery product (credential/or setup). Although payment was made immediately

Comments

• File a dispute

• Nice, shady business, site even not SSL protected..

• WSSWSS Member

You must have purchased it from Get Gap PS, rather than Get GAPPS..

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2017

Erm, next time consider purchasing at Google directly. That's the only way that works mid to long term.

Thanked by 2yomero ATHK
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited January 2017

On a sidenote: Nice cock, chap!

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited January 2017

Get cocks. Next time ask ID before send payment to them

• This is always the first thing I think of when somebody says "gapps".

Thanked by 2Tom maverickp
  • Thanks all for your comments and recommendations. I believe they are useful for all of us.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

How long ago did you make the order?

• @jarland said:

It was instant when I bought one and that one would be the only I'd ever purchase..

After using it for around 3 months the account got flagged for removal as it was part of a Reseller back in the day.

Google couldn't stop the process apparently and the account was lost, and has probably been resold to another chump..

It wasn't worth the time or risk of losing the account ... it's better just cough up the few measly dollars to get a legit proper account.

On top of this I don't actually know why I purchased a legacy account I was prepared to pay monthly.. maybe it was all the posts from here.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • @jarland said:

I made the order early in Jan 2017.