Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server that can run Multi-MEmu
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Server that can run Multi-MEmu

badnewsbadnews Member
edited January 2017 in Requests

I need a machine that can run Multi-MEmu (an android emulator for botting). I have already tried a bunch of different places but haven't had much luck can anyone point me in the right direction?

As long it is not too expensive, I am game just need to know where and what to look for.

Comments

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@badnews said:
    I need a machine that can run Multi-MEmu (an android emulator for botting). I have already tried a bunch of different places but haven't had much luck can anyone point me in the right direction?

As long it is not too expensive, I am game just need to know where and what to look for.

Price is always the decider. We can offer you a better solution if you can give is a rough price. list the price like $7+ so that you'll get offers that indicate a price for the service you need.

When you say not much luck, what issues have you had? The perfomance or the emulator is not working (What errors?)

• @pbgben said:
    Price is always the decider. We can offer you a better solution if you can give is a rough price. list the price like $7+ so that you'll get offers that indicate a price for the service you need.

When you say not much luck, what issues have you had? The perfomance or the emulator is not working (What errors?)

Around $50'ish a month would be ideal but then again I am not sure what I am asking for.

The emulator hasn't worked on most of the providers I have tried, or has been extremely sluggish even with just one instance running on the 1 or 2 where I did manage to get it to work.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@badnews said:

@pbgben said:

Around $50'ish a month would be ideal but then again I am not sure what I am asking for.

The emulator hasn't worked on most of the providers I have tried, or has been extremely sluggish even with just one instance running on the 1 or 2 where I did manage to get it to work.

Excellent budget, for that you can get a dedicated box with the full access to a GPU i5/i7 core with plenty of power to run more then one bot.

Take a look here, https://robot.your-server.de/order/market/country/GB for a server with a CPU that has built in GPU.

Not sure how windows works with hetzner though, hopefully someone else can chime in.

Thanked by 1badnews
  • Ikoula also has dedicated servers with dedicated graphics cards: (starting at 15€ with a geforce 710, no idea if thats good enough)

https://express.ikoula.com/en/dedicated-server

Thanked by 1badnews
  • Hetzner, kimsufi, any server with Intel i- series cpu that has 4 digit number. Or any cpu that support opengl 2.0 and vt-x.

You can install android-x86 directly using virtualbox instead of using emulator. For this you only need cpu that support vt-x.

I'm also doing this kind of game-bot stuff. Currently running 4 emulator simultaneously on a single machine, always online 24/7/365.

Pm me if you need help setting up this kind of thing.

Thanked by 1badnews