Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shared (or reseller) Cpanel Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shared (or reseller) Cpanel Hosting

I am looking for shared hosting (or reseller) hosting:
Cpanel + WHMCS + DedicatedIP + LetsEncrypt + USA preferred (any ok) + Daily backups.

Its not a very high traffic site.

Space: lets say 10-20GB?

Request Offers.

Comments

• WHTWHT Member

Ill recommend veerotech.net. Not cheap but fast and professional stuff.

• Do you have a set budget for this?
    For shared and reseller?

We have one of the best Shared Hosting services here. With SSD drives and CloudLinux

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Thanks for the mention.

We have our Impact Shared brand: https://impactshared.com/

The budget shared do not have a dedicated IP, but you can addon one. The standard shared ones include a dedicated IP. Available in both Dallas and Seattle.

All include daily backups, Lets Encrypt and the standard cPanel offerings (auto installer, cloud linux etc). WHMCS is available as an addon.

You can use code: 20PERCENT for 20% off recurring.

• BuyShared does not provide WHMCS. else I would have gone there in a heartbeat. Already have an account with them. Will check Awmusic12635 (ImpactShared).

Thanks

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • @VENETX said:
    Do you have a set budget for this?
    For shared and reseller?

We have one of the best Shared Hosting services here. With SSD drives and CloudLinux

Shared/ reseller either works as long as I get all my requirements fulfilled.

• ankitmaharjanankitmaharjan Member
    edited January 2017

I recommend you to use godaddy or hostgator if you really want a reliable hosting and a good support.
    Please note im not affiliated with those provider.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

plumberg said: Will check Awmusic12635 (ImpactShared).

Feel free to hop on livechat , open a ticket or shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

• @ankitmaharjan said:
    I recommend you to use godaddy or hostgator if you really want a reliable hosting and a good support.

Godaddy and Hostgator? Are you out of your mind?

Thanked by 2Junkless WHT
  • @plumberg said:

@VENETX said:
    Do you have a set budget for this?
    For shared and reseller?

Shared/ reseller either works as long as I get all my requirements fulfilled.

We can provide you a Reseller for $5/month + WHMCS monthly of $13/month + dedicated IP (Usually $1.50/month *it will be free) and it does come with LetsEncrypt
    So a total of $18/month

• Go with BuyShared if you prefer their locations ( LV and LU ). I guess vortexnode gave a 1$ Offer as well.

• @doghouch said:

@ankitmaharjan said:

Godaddy and Hostgator? Are you out of your mind?

He can find $1 sharedhosting of godaddy on google

• stay away from Godaddy or Hostgator. Impactshared is an excellent choice.

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • Please check the link for shared hosting: http://leapswitch.com/asheville-usa/shared-web-hosting/linux.php

Dedicated IP the price will be extra $2 per month and $20 per year.

We don't have WHMCS in shared hosting. You can take the from the whmcs site.

Note : We have immediate respond through phone via chat via email and have 24x7x365 days support.

• Buyshared, reseller, $2/month, they somehow gave me 30gb instead of 20, uptime is very good.