Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

help in migrating cpanel to cpanel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

help in migrating cpanel to cpanel

hi guys
i need some help in migrating from 2 Cpanel hosts, to a third Cpanel hosts
mail accounts are kinda important so i'll give you access to the domain registrar as well to modify the new dns records

any takers ? (its paid of course)

Comments

• It is easy. You could do it, if you have whm access.

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS
  • @flopv by whm you mean root access ? for one of them yes, the other no

i know its straight forward so i am willing to pay the fee

• @a7medo778
    IF you have root access to all the cPanel server then i am able to do this real quick for you :)

• If you have root access for the destination server, it will be pretty easy. If not, you can ask your new hosting provider (assuming they have root access) and they can do it easily in a few clicks if you provide them cpanel/whm login details (non root) for the current cpanel accounts.

If you still need help and dont have any root access, let me know. I will be happy to help.

• Luke007Luke007 Member
    edited January 2017

You don't have to pay anybody. You can do it yourself if you have root access in the destination server. The process is automated. You just need to put the IP of the source and username and password of the cpanel account.

• How many accounts each server has? How many email accounts? Do you know how much space each mailbox is taking? You can DM your budget, contact info. and we can take it from there. I can be available to help you complete this and will teach you how to do this kind of tasks in the future. I'm in California, USA and Skype or direct number can be provided. Thank you.

• i am trying to do it with @flopv, we are facing some problems so i might ask you guys again :)

• Check PM.

• @a7medo778 said:
    i am trying to do it with @flopv, we are facing some problems so i might ask you guys again :)

Hope it works out then. If not, you know where to reach me :)