Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need 32GB ram dedicated server that is good for minecraft server - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need 32GB ram dedicated server that is good for minecraft server

2»

Comments

• @synixfrank said:

@WSS said:
    I <3 @VortexMagnus, and VN. They're almost as cheap as OVH/Kimsufi, but they're local, they handle tickets in minutes.

They're good enough, they're fast enough, and gosh darn it, I like them!

Sadly i just know VN after i ordered from WHI but WHI wasnt a good provider, They dont even deliver my order & they just cancel my order & My refund would take 72 hours & I only have $30 in my creditcard balance

That's not how credit cards work.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

VortexMagnus said: You won't find an E3 with that spec for that price. Even with a 250GB SSD, we'd be around the $40/month mark on SuperDeals pricing.

Bollocks.

Thanked by 1VortexMagnus
  • @hawc said:

VortexMagnus said: You won't find an E3 with that spec for that price. Even with a 250GB SSD, we'd be around the $40/month mark on SuperDeals pricing.

Bollocks.

What happens in Mags Warz, stays in Mags Warz.

Thanked by 2Junkless synixfrank
  • @VortexMagnus said:
    You won't find an E3 with that spec for that price. Even with a 250GB SSD, we'd be around the $40/month mark on SuperDeals pricing.

Do you accept creditcard?

• @synixfrank said:

@VortexMagnus said:
    You won't find an E3 with that spec for that price. Even with a 250GB SSD, we'd be around the $40/month mark on SuperDeals pricing.

Yes, through Stripe.

Thanked by 1synixfrank
  • @VortexMagnus said:

@synixfrank said:

@VortexMagnus said:

Yes, through Stripe.

Okay, Give me the order link & I will try to order if my refund from WHI was already recieved, If not maybe I will order in the next 72 hours or You can give me $30 for the first month. Just Pm me your response thanks

• @VortexMagnus said:

Ive already got the best offer.

Mods please close this thread thanks.