Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH Graveland Down ? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH Graveland Down ?

Comments

• trnjtrnj Member

Looks like cloud storage in GRA1 is down

• trnjtrnj Member

After an hour they noticed this issue

http://travaux.ovh.net/?do=details&id=25020

• trnjtrnj Member

Human error put their cloud down.

• trnjtrnj Member

Looks like GRA is down again. This location is crap.

• @trnj said:
    Looks like GRA is down again. This location is crap.

online here on new KS2E

• Looks like some maintenance 5 mins ago http://i.imgur.com/tEIjoax.png

• trnjtrnj Member

Looks like down again, any news?

• trnjtrnj Member

They are down 2+ hours. Idiots. I'm also an idiot to apply for their service, currently it is very hard to migrate.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Perhaps you should choose an ovh resller that knows how to run a budget cloud.

Thanked by 1joeri

• trnjtrnj Member

@pbgben said:

What these resellers can do if OVH is going offline every week?

@trnj said:

@pbgben said:

What these resellers can do if OVH is going offline every week?

Never seen an outage here

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Not the first time GRA is down, as it's worst datacenter compare to RBX.

• trnjtrnj Member

@WebProject said:
    Not the first time GRA is down, as it's worst datacenter compare to RBX.

They offer only GRA or SBG datacenters.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Nothing was down here today, must be again a Cloud issue.

• There was indeed an outage on the cloud services in all regions for some. From the mailing list it seems that the cause was prodding WAW1 that can be seen in the travaux.

• Down again. My last message was August 7. Down every 3 month. Not bad anyway.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@trnj Why did you bump this thread instead of replying to one of the other 2 active threads? This is not good for the forum to have multiple threads and one being this old. It will cause confusion for people who think this is a new thread.

Thanked by 3boernd Clouvider fbcpck
  • trnjtrnj Member
    edited November 2017

@KuJoe
    I know you are very smart. Also you are the best hosting provider in the world. What is google cloud comparing to your services?

Another thread is about OVH Strasbourg, this one is about Graveland. Anyway you are the top 1 hosting provider in the world. And you have absolutely no syndrome of security guard, syndrome of moderator or even syndrome of cloakroom attendant.

trnj said: @KuJoe I know you are very smart.

Agreed. Hence why I am sharing my knowledge with you and explained why what you are doing it hurtful for the community.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • trnjtrnj Member
    edited November 2017

@KuJoe
    Great! Thank You for your superb suggestion! I did not even know that.

In Russian they call it "Синдром вахтёра". Let me guess something similar in English.
    Ok. Control freak. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Control_freak

It is not about you, because your are the president of the hosting industry. Yep, much better than horrible Octave Claba.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@trnj said:
    @KuJoe
    Great! Thank You for you superb suggestion! I did not even know that.

You are incredibly smart.

In Russian they call it "Синдром вахтёра". Let me guess something similar in English.
    Ok. Control freak. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Control_freak

It is not about you, because your are the president of the hosting industry. Yep, much better than horrible Octave Claba.

The reefer is strong with this one.

• maldoviamaldovia Member
    edited November 2017

-removed-

trnj said: You are incredibly smart.

Again, you're not wrong. I'm also glad you could learn from your mistakes. :)

• name of the town is Gravelines not Graveland.

• If OVH goes down then 90% of LET providers do too

• @KuJoe said:
    Again, you're not wrong. I'm also glad you could learn from your mistakes. :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Control_freak

I know, you are the next Nikola Tesla in hosting industry.

• datanoisedatanoise Member
    edited November 2017

I think this thread fits well to evoke the current problem affecting their GRA location.

Oles tweet:

We have a general optical issue on all our optical network in Europe: all chassis in all POP shutdown all the links 100G simultaneous (!!). RBX SBG GRA LIM ERI are down. P19 WAW BHS are UP.

@trnj I think you're my first true fan. I hope you learn well from my vast knowledge. :)

Thanked by 1trnj
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2017

@KuJoe said:
    @trnj Why did you bump this thread instead of replying to one of the other 2 active threads? This is not good for the forum to have multiple threads and one being this old. It will cause confusion for people who think this is a new thread.

I agree, but it shows the pattern I have missed on this occasion. They really don't have the best year.