Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

payment gateways
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

payment gateways

Hi,

I appreciate if you can suggest me a payment gateway for Indian customers(not paypal and payumoney) , which can be integrated with whmcs and low deduction rates.

Comments

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep
    Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS
  • Payoneer, Payza, Bitcoin?

• Bitcoin is much better

• paytm has also started the payment gateway solutions so you may try that too

• Luke007Luke007 Member
    edited January 2017

Payzippy was cheap but it is dead now it seems.

• @HostGliders said:
    Hi,

I appreciate if you can suggest me a payment gateway for Indian customers(not paypal and payumoney) , which can be integrated with whmcs and low deduction rates.

I understand the problem that you face in India about payment gateways, you can try the stripe atlas program, it will setup your company in US and also give you US bank account along with Stripe Payment gateway to accept all major credit cards and even Bitcoin

• @changeip said:

@HostGliders said:
    Hi,

I understand the problem that you face in India about payment gateways, you can try the stripe atlas program, it will setup your company in US and also give you US bank account along with Stripe Payment gateway to accept all major credit cards and even Bitcoin

Thank you for your suggestion , let me take a look into this programme.

• CCavenue is also available.Use the following link for more details on their pricing.

https://login.ccavenue.com/web/registration.do?command=navigateSchemeForm

Before proceeding with them please clarify that WHMCS integration with their new legacy system as WHMCS doc showing warning about that.

http://docs.whmcs.com/CC_Avenue.

Their chat is quiet busy constantly so use email for communication.

• As suggested already, razorpay, paytm are two good options.

• OKPay

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2017

@HostGliders said:
    Hi,

Why not PayUMoney? - This is top #10 Indian payment gateway provider.

Other provider charge to much money. Also Its easy to integrate Payumoney with hosting billing system, website, etc. (I easily integrate this with my WHMCS)

• @DewlanceVPS said:

@HostGliders said:
    Hi,

Why not PayUMoney? - This is top #10 Indian payment gateway provider.

Other provider charge to much money. Also Its easy to integrate Payumoney with hosting billing system, website, etc. (I easily integrate this with my WHMCS)

The problem is most of them won't allow you to use for hosting industry they consider it as high risk