Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HTML Theme edit & WHMCS Integration
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HTML Theme edit & WHMCS Integration

CltcamCltcam Member
edited May 2013 in Help

Hi, already have a nice HTML theme done here http://www.simplifiedhost.com/test/ , which I love! I mean, it fits my domain perfectly. We want to be SIMPLE. Just one issue, I want some design updates and such, I also want to integrate with WHMCS similar to how www.ramnode.com did. See, if you click around on RamNode, you will see how their WHMCS menu bar drops below their HTML theme. This is what we want to do. Could anyone integrate that for me along with do some minor HTML edits to the template? If so we can discuss a price. Thanks! **Now including a free 128mb VPS for a year from ramnode.com to anyone who can help!

Comments

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

Was this supposed to be a PM?

• CltcamCltcam Member

Sorry, I just used the same template I used for some other people. I just edited the post.

• BK_BK_ Member

@RobertClarke said: Was this supposed to be a PM?

Nope.

@Cltcam said: This is what we want to do. Could anyone integrate that for me along with do some minor HTML edits to the template? If so we can discuss a price. Thanks!

• Do you mean how the navigation is above the WHMCS navigation?

• CltcamCltcam Member

Ok ok guys haha lets keep it on topic. @EliteTurtle, Yes, you know how some people just have WHMCS on a completely different page, I would like it all on the same site if that makes sense.

• CltcamCltcam Member

**Now including a free 128mb VPS for a year from ramnode.com to anyone who can help!

• AndreAndre Member

Send them your HTML - $35
    http://www.whmcs.com/services/integration/

• CltcamCltcam Member
    edited May 2013

Good idea Andrea, but we would like to edit the HTML template and make the design a bit better before getting integration.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@Cltcam go to fiverr .. you can get a descent integration for $5 ...

• CltcamCltcam Member

You can also be scammed on fiverr. Yes, there may be a refund system, but this does not mean there is no way for people to copy content, etc. This has happened to me many times on Fiverr. That's why I decided to post here.....

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited May 2013

For some reason this html theme looks really familiar... i've seen it once before somewhere else at some host here on LET/LEB, i do really like this one

Anyway, WHMCS does integration for $35 and they won't "steal" anything

• @Cltcam you need a responsive design. I have had a good bit of free time lately, Would give it a shot for free
    That is if you were not in a great hurry

• CltcamCltcam Member

@natestamm Sounds great dude. We are going to order integration from www.whmcs.com instead of hiring someone. May be a bit pricy, but it will be worth it. Just message me on here on how to keep in contact with you.

• CltcamCltcam Member

@joodle haha Joodle, I've never seen my HTML theme before, yet I have seen your theme on https://www.cloudshards.com over 20 times. Why do you think I want to customize it anyways, just in case someone has it... lol

• @Cltcam said: Why do you think I want to customize it anyways, just in case someone has it... lol

I have never said that xD
    And as i also said in my first post, i really like the theme you're using ;) And i have nothing against using pre-made themes

• CltcamCltcam Member
    edited May 2013

@joodle
    I understand you never said that. I never said you did... I'm saying that one of the reasons I DO want to get it customized in the first place just in case someone DOES have it. Please show me what sites are using this theme.

• @Cltcam said: Please show me what sites are using this theme.

I don't know which one, i only said that i've seen it before once lol (I was actually meaning it as a compliment because you have found a nice theme which isn't used much)

• CltcamCltcam Member
    edited May 2013

We now have someone doing the design in integration. Thanks and please close.

• upfreakupfreak Member
    edited May 2013

@Cltcam said: I've never seen my HTML theme before

http://inceptionhosting.com/ < not very different from yours, except this is more complete