Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SolusVM inside WHMCS? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SolusVM inside WHMCS?

2»

Comments

• I would also like to have my customers login to solusvm through whmcs. Has anyone successfully used this: docs.solusvm.com/v2/Default.htm#Configuration/Client-Authentication.htm? I'm not too worried about having the functionality of solusvm inside whmcs but the login from whmcs would be great.

• @conlustro Use the ModulesGarden module, it's the best.

• @conlustro said:
    I would also like to have my customers login to solusvm through whmcs. Has anyone successfully used this: docs.solusvm.com/v2/Default.htm#Configuration/Client-Authentication.htm? I'm not too worried about having the functionality of solusvm inside whmcs but the login from whmcs would be great.

Doesn't properly work with the solus bootstrap theme (sometimes works, sometimes spits out an error {"success":"1","status":"1"})

• conlustroconlustro Member
    edited August 2014

Alright thanks, I'll keep looking around will post back if I see anything. I have been looking at modulesgarden and it is pretty nice.

• marcm said: I haven't tried Virtualizor in over a year. How are the bugs and such? Is it working right now?

1 month free trial, try it out, best panel on the market biggest budget biggest team, don't see how anyone can fail with virtualizor!

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2014

Break the chains and write your own, it can be done in a weekend or 2 during your free time. ;)

I just wrote a WHMCS replacement for free web hosting in a few days with full automation for Interworx, managing VPSs is much easier than working with an API so I could just as easily added support for OpenVZ, Xen, or KVM in an hour or two.

• soluslabssoluslabs Member
    edited August 2014

SkylarM said: Doesn't properly work with the solus bootstrap theme (sometimes works, sometimes spits out an error {"success":"1","status":"1"})

I don't think that's the case. It makes no difference in what theme you are using.

• Later on this year we will be supplying a new opensource WHMCS module that interacts with a new layered API. We will also be supplying pre-written PHP & Ruby classes to make it easy to integrate with anything you like :) Every function you can do in the panel will be in the API.

• @soluslabs said:

Oh so it's just an issue in general? Just assumed it was bootstrap based since that's what ModulesGarden seems to think.

• SkylarM said: Oh so it's just an issue in general? Just assumed it was bootstrap based since that's what ModulesGarden seems to think.

No No. I'm not talking about direct login to SolusVM by posting credentials to the login page. I'm talking about using the single use keys.

i.e and