Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Large Server - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Large Server

2»

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@GCat I can reduce the Phoenix 6GB plan to meet your budget if it is of any interest: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=152

4 CPU Cores (Equal Share)
    6 GB Ram
    125 GB Disk space
    3 TB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared)
    1IPv4 address

BTC is fine.

Thanked by 2GCat yomero
  • teamacc said: And I'm here, still waiting for non-lasvegas buyvm slices...

@Fancisco any ETA on that? Would be interested too...

• @FlamesRunner said:

@piohost said:
    I could offer you in london the following, 4GB Ram, 250 GB HDD, 2TB Bandwidth, 1xipv4 + 1x ipv6 and if needed i can give you a /122 for free.

i can do that for $230 BTC/year let me know if your interested as it would be a custom order

Providers like you make me sick. Allocate at least a /64 for a dedicated server/VPS.

(I thought /112 IPv6 allocations were bad, but man was I wrong)

We offer one Ipv6 as a backup so people always have 1 working ipv6, we don't offer a /64 free because who in their right mind needs 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 ip's ? there is the possibility to abuse the ips.

Also if as a provider we make you sick then simply don't use us :) hope you felt much better getting your point across :D

• WSSWSS Member

Charter is FINALLY starting to vend IPv6, and they're giving out /128s.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited January 2017

piohost said: we don't offer a /64 free because who in their right mind needs 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 ip's ? there is the possibility to abuse the ips.

as stated in other post, google, irc, and many places block whole /64, not one or two.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

@GCat

If you still need this send me a PM and I will set you up on a KVM VPS in Dallas as well as an IPV6 to your account.

• @WSS said:
    Charter is FINALLY starting to vend IPv6, and they're giving out /128s.

Just email them 2^64 times asking for a single ipv6.

Thanked by 1WSS