Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IPXCORE - 192mb OpenVZ, with 10gb HD and 500gb transfer, for $1.25/month!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPXCORE - 192mb OpenVZ, with 10gb HD and 500gb transfer, for $1.25/month!

DamianDamian Member
edited May 2013 in Offers

Tired of poor quality of service from The Other Guys? Come to IPXcore! We have great service and great true 24/7 support; you'll love us!

Our service for New York is out of Colocrossing Buffalo (350 Main).

Some company info:
We've been up and running since May of 2011. We're running OpenVZ virtualization on our very own Dell, HP, and Supermicro -powered hardware.
Each server node has its own 100mbit connection.
Past-30-days support ticket mean response time: 0 Day(s) 0 Hour(s) 16 Minute(s) and 14 Second(s)

The offer:

Special-192mb-May2013:
192mb of RAM
32mb of vSwap
10gb of disk space
500gb of monthly transfer
1 IPv4 address
Buffalo, NY location

$1.25/month

Click HERE to order! This is a stock-limited offer, and is limited to new orders.

FYI: As outlined in the AUP/TOS ( http://ipxcore.com/auptos/ ), all new registrations MUST be made with verifiable postal address information. Repeating your province/state in the address fields will cause your account to be suspended til you update your account information. These plans are auto-verified with Maxmind;_ if you get auto-tagged for fraud, please open a support ticket for resolution. _ All plans are also subject to manual verifications.

You are encouraged to exercise the 3-day trial period (outlined in http://ipxcore.com/auptos/ in the Billing section ) and determine if this service will be right for you.

Buffalo test ip: 192.210.134.4

We also do custom plans. Please contact us with your requirements.

Comments

• FreekFreek Member

Oh God yes, I NEED this ;)

• halhal Member

Do you have special offer for San Diego VPS?;)

• DamianDamian Member

@hal said: Do you have special offer for San Diego VPS?;)

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/9931/ipxcore-10-off-california-openvz-vps should still be active... we're not doing the "budget" series there due to much higher IP costs.

• alvynoalvyno Member
    edited May 2013

get fraud message.
    can you help me...?
    :(

=================================
    fast support for admin..
    get status pending after i create ticket.
    now i have paid my vps.. after that my vps is active :D

many thank,

ajie

• MycroftMycroft Member

I'm in

• sonicsonic Veteran

do you have private ip for free bw beetween 2 vps

• DamianDamian Member

@sonic said: do you have private ip for free bw beetween 2 vps

If you're willing to work with us to set it up, yes. We haven't had customers ask for it in the past, so we haven't set any up yet.

• taronyutaronyu Member

I can really recommend them, got several servers (at all times atleast 1) there and support is nice and fast. And they just want to go a extra mile for you. Better support than anywhere else and for that price... I just can't complain about them ^^

• Yes, hello.

This is skirttight and I approve this message.

• how about ipv6 ?

• DamianDamian Member

@kluncrit said: how about ipv6 ?

Not yet.