Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What locations am I missing? 189 servers so far - with map and provider names - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What locations am I missing? 189 servers so far - with map and provider names

Comments

• She doesnt care about non-EU, she cares that the invoice is not for the amount that was paid.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited January 2017

jimaek said: she cares that the invoice is not for the amount that was paid.

Not sure what are you talking about but never get amount changed on next invoice with RU based providers. Some starts use WHMCS control panel and SolusVM for now instead ISPManager.

• Lets say I pay $30 for 3 months of service. They dont create an invoice for this amount. Over the course of 3 months they will send 3 documents for $10 each.

It added additional headache that I dont want to deal with.

But this is offtopic.

• @noen said:

@Wicked said:
    https://servetheworld.net/en-us/ssd-vps/ Oslo, Norway

https://www.proisp.eu/cloud-server/ Sandefjord, Norway

2 of the most known providers in Norway. Run their own datacenters.

ProISP has datacenters in Stavanger, not Sandefjord.
    Terrahost is located in Sandefjord, and allready in the map.

There is also EasyISP.no located in Førde, Norway.
    Agdernett.no/vpshuset.no is located in Kristiansand, Norway.
    Webhuset.no located in Bergen, Norway, is a bit over his budget.

StayOn.no - Ålesund, Norway.

• Please dont forget the requirement of English website.

• jimaek said: jimaek

At least they allow postpaid withing next two weeks or more without termination, no need worry about accidental lost important data if no payment at the time.

• Lenior, North Carolina
    • Enfield, London, UK
    • Roubaix, France
    • Gravelines, France
    • Naaldwijk, Netherlands
  • quadhost said: quadhost

Guess almost everyone already have it, and not only one ;)

• This is cool!

• If you want to try something from west side of Poland, you can check biznes-host.pl or mintshost.pl ;)

• Its Poznan if im not mistaken?

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited January 2017

jimaek said: She doesnt care about non-EU, she cares that the invoice is not for the amount that was paid.

So your ISP rips you off in some way and you are oblivious to that entirely? Or they charge you less?

I'm customer on a bunch of RU/UA ISPs (Colocall, Vstoike, masterhost, hosting.ua...) - some even storing a bank CC for auto charge - and i never see anything wrongly billed from them or charged wrong.

You can check here, i can tell you the ISP for ones you have use for:

https://mtr.sh/

Thanked by 1jenkki
  • theqkashtheqkash Member
    edited January 2017

jimaek said: Its Poznan if im not mistaken?

Right. Both companies are in the same DC.

• jimaekjimaek Member
    edited January 2017

@William Can you please stop assuming that you know everything about everything? Nobody is ripping off anybody. I never said I am getting billed wrong and this is offtopic.

• you... said exactly this? Difference invoice and charge is billed wrong, by definition.

• I dont want to deal with Russian companies. I had too many accounting issues because of their different system and laws. Lets stop at this, ok?

• Regarding mtr.sh I've seen it and its very cool. But its not always clear where exactly each server was purchased. Some ASNs are tied to DCs and not the exact VPS provider.

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR
    edited January 2017

quadhost said: Naaldwijk, Netherlands

Worldstream ? :P

• OP why are you such a huge racist huh? Why no servers in North Africa?

Thanked by 1Wicked
  • williewillie Member
    edited January 2017

1) I'm not too crazy about the map format. It requires googleapis and can only be viewed in a live browser, and makes it too hard to distinguish multiple providers at locations close to each other. Could you consider adding a simple list or CSV table?

2) I don't see anything in San Francisco, California. Digital Ocean is the only provider with servers there that I know of, though maybe there are others. Atlantic claims to have San Francisco but they're actually in Silicon Valley.

3) Oakland, California would also be good. I know there's a big DC there but don't know who has space in it.

• WSSWSS Member

@PepeSilvia said:
    OP why are you such a huge racist huh? Why no servers in North Africa?

ApartheIP

• Zare said: You don't have a London Docklands location :)

I don't think the map is that accurate - Dediserve London City location for example is HEX 8/9.

• jimaekjimaek Member
    edited January 2017

@willie

1) Maybe I will

2) Atlantic is in San Francisco and vultr in Silicon valey. Its on the map

@kcaj What is the mistake? I will correct it

• jimaek said: Atlantic is in San Francisco

Atlantic says San Francisco on its web site but their Bay area DC is actually in Santa Clara.

• Got a source/link I could check out to confirm this?

• williewillie Member
    edited January 2017

jimaek said: Got a source/link I could check out to confirm this?

Not a public one I'm afraid. I opened a pre-sales ticket inquiring and they responded by email.

Added: @OhMyMy lol, thanks. They were very secretive about the exact location of their data center and who operated it, and now it turns out there's a press release. Haha.

Thanked by 1OhMyMy
  • Cloud.net in Argentina? How is the Uptime?
    You need Chile and Perú.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited January 2017

jimaek said: jimaek

Thailand - vpshispeed.com/index_en.html

Indonesia - idcloudhost.com (CP in English)

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited January 2017

jimaek said: But its not always clear where exactly each server was purchased

We own that (among other BGP monitoring services/tools). That's why i offered to give you locations as needed, i do not give out full lists as it contains private links.