Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS with 128/256 MB RAM and 5 IPv4 Address
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS with 128/256 MB RAM and 5 IPv4 Address

PrestigeWSPrestigeWS Member
edited January 2017 in Requests

Hey,

My first discussion ever on LET so hopefully nothing wrong.

I need a VPS with 128 or 256 mb of RAM along with 4 or 5 IPs.

Disk space isn't important, I'll just use a few mb.
Bandwidth is also not important, 500GB/1TB would be enough.

I can pay either with Paypal or Bitcoins.

Uptime is important tho, as it will be running from my server at specific times (I may be offline while it sends a request to run).

Thanks!

Comments

• ip justification ? location ? a buget if you can post .. thanks

Thanked by 1PrestigeWS
  • PrestigeWSPrestigeWS Member
    edited January 2017

Well, using an API and it is limited to 5 requests per minute and will need to send about 100 requests per half an hour (will delay it so it doesn't count for a spam).

Location, would prefer the US but not an issue as long as it runs fine. (Yeah that was a bit vague).

Budget is about $10 monthly (can increase if needed.)

• OhMyMyOhMyMy Member
    edited January 2017

@prestigews just go to ramnode and get 5 of their 128MB plans (they have 4 US locations). They are 13.50 a year each. So it will cost you about 6 dollars a month on average for the year (67.50/12) and you will have your 5 IPs and a good company.

Thanked by 1PrestigeWS
  • Just a couple of MB of disk? Sure? IIRC even distros like tiny need more than a couple of MB diskspace. Plus it wont be easy to find providers with those isos (Prometeus comes to mind). And you would hardly need so "much" RAM if you ran tiny or the like.

Depending on what you mean by "uptime" you might run into problems, too. Looking at what 3/9 to 5/9 mean in terms of outage time "less than 5 min" (at any time) translates to an SLA you wont find in VPS, particularly not here (low end), and otherwise you'd be lucky to pay 10$ per week ...

I think you should tell us more to help us helping you.

Thanked by 1PrestigeWS
  • SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

@bsdguy said:
    Just a couple of MB of disk? Sure? IIRC even distros like tiny need more than a couple of MB diskspace. Plus it wont be easy to find providers with those isos (Prometeus comes to mind). And you would hardly need so "much" RAM if you ran tiny or the like.

Depending on what you mean by "uptime" you might run into problems, too. Looking at what 3/9 to 5/9 mean in terms of outage time "less than 5 min" (at any time) translates to an SLA you wont find in VPS, particularly not here (low end), and otherwise you'd be lucky to pay 10$ per week ...

I think you should tell us more to help us helping you.

Nice post

Maybe he means a few MB of space on top of the Linux distro, only thing I think he means. In that case, 2GB storage would be plenty.

Thanked by 1PrestigeWS
  • Hi,

We would be happy to offer you this, please can you pm me and i will sort this out.

Thanked by 1PrestigeWS
  • PrestigeWSPrestigeWS Member
    edited January 2017

@bsdguy @SSDBlaze Yeah. Thats why I said I'll use a few MB. I need the space for the OS + a bit.

@bsdguy : Uptime, need something that doesnt go much down. Down more than 24 hour would be bad, for example.
    Thanks for all the offers! I got some good offers on PMs aswell.

I guess I'll go with @Francisco , got the best offer from him :)

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

If you have a IP Justification, I may be able to work out something for you. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanked by 1PrestigeWS
  • WSSWSS Member

@davidgestiondbi said:
    If you have a IP Justification, I may be able to work out something for you. Let me know if you are interested.

What if he maths as well as I do? What then!? :D

• Virmach has those all day.. grab a $1 - $2 server . Add 4 extra IPv4 @ $1 each per month .. $5 - $6 total

IP justification for 5 ip is ridiculous

• godtorgodtor Member, Host Rep

Hi there, we can offer this on our KVM node's, additional IP's from 1 Euro / month per IP, we also have a 256 MB Ram package. All our services come with unmetered bandwidth DDoS protected in Romania, Timisoara, more info here: https://www.lcsnet.eu/vps-vds-dedicated/kvm-hosting

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

I can do 256MB RAM, 5IPv4, 5GB SSD, and 500GB BW @ $7/mo.
    Let me know if interested.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

1vcore

256mb DDR3 RAM

30 GB Storage

500GB BW @1gbps

4x IPv4

DDoS Protection by Corero SmartWalls

$7.99/month

PM me to purchase :)! Justification needed also.

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2017

You should check out our Offers

• 1vcore

2 GB RAM

50 GB Storage

1000GB BW @1gbps

5 Usable IPv4

DDoS Protection

$8.99/month

NO Justification needed :)

http://hostslayer.com/vpshosting.html

Just PM me to get an upgrade to 1,000GB Bandwidth instead of 500GB

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2017

Hello,

We can do this for you if you open a ticket on our website and say Max authorised it. $10/m for 512MB ram, 10GB HDD space, 1TB of bandwidth and 5 IP's in either Italy/London, both using Tier 1 providers. Other wise, you can just PM us here!

Thanks.

• PrestigeWS said: Well, using an API and it is limited to 5 requests per minute and will need to send about 100 requests per half an hour (will delay it so it doesn't count for a spam).

Are you sure you are using the API in the way the publisher meant? Rather than looking for more IP addresses, you can also kindly ask the provider for a higher quota.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@JasperNL said:

PrestigeWS said: Well, using an API and it is limited to 5 requests per minute and will need to send about 100 requests per half an hour (will delay it so it doesn't count for a spam).

Are you sure you are using the API in the way the publisher meant? Rather than looking for more IP addresses, you can also kindly ask the provider for a higher quota.

Or ask for multiple API keys