Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

12€/yr continues: 2 vCPU Cores, 512 MB RAM, 15 GB SSD, Anti DDoS, KVM in London or Frankfurt - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

12€/yr continues: 2 vCPU Cores, 512 MB RAM, 15 GB SSD, Anti DDoS, KVM in London or Frankfurt

2»

Comments

• Cannot create the LET special 51211512. It said We'll charge your PayPal account for €12.00 but I cannot press the "create machine" buttom.

• niknik Member, Host Rep

Guys, please just understand that we can't provide you with any support if you install your custom OS's. We have several customers who installed windows and crashed some things or complained that their network is broken even though it was their fault. How are we supposed to give you support for such activities? Please don't expect us to help you in such cases.

@Greyhound
    We're experiencing issues with our panel currently. We don't have any influence on that and need to wait for Virtkick to fix it. I don't have any ETA yet for you, sorry. Virtkick is informed and I hope they will fix it ASAP.

• vintervinter Member
    edited January 2017

Tried to order one, but it requires a CC with Paypal, is there any way to pay without one? Also TOR(relay)|IRC yes/no?

@vinter said:
    Tried to order one, but it requires a CC with Paypal, is there any way to pay without one? Also TOR(relay)|IRC yes/no?

PayPal needs a payment method if there is no money on your PayPal account. This is why you have to select something. If you want to pay manually I can give you our Paypal email and you send it this way and I will add the money to your account.

TOR and IRC: No

• PayPal needs a payment method if there is no money on your PayPal account.

Well but apparently SEPA doesn't work (disabled?) in this case, never had a problem like this for onetime payments through Paypal.

• WSSWSS Member

@nik said:
    Guys, please just understand that we can't provide you with any support if you install your custom OS's.

I swear that I had nothing to do with this. Really.

• Do you have a benchmark available?

Looking to get one at Frankfurt.

• I just brought my first VPS machine with you, but getting this message.

Machine is unreachable for the moment. Try logging in through SSH or remote desktop. Please contact support if this happens frequently or for longer period of time.

@adilmehmoodbutt said:
    I just brought my first VPS machine with you, but getting this message.

Machine is unreachable for the moment. Try logging in through SSH or remote desktop. Please contact support if this happens frequently or for longer period of time.

I am sorry to hear there are issues with the panel again. We are currently in the process of migrating to our own control panel which we hope to get online within the next 24h. Please allow us some more time.

Thanked by 1Bochi
  • Can I imigrate to another data center if nessary.

• i dont like the paypal credit card payment agreement, cant we just use paypal balance?