Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Z5] NEW YORK - VMware VPS, 1000Mbps Port, 1 Core, 512MB RAM, 20GB HDD, 500GB B/W - $7/mth!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Z5] NEW YORK - VMware VPS, 1000Mbps Port, 1 Core, 512MB RAM, 20GB HDD, 500GB B/W - $7/mth!

EasedEased Member, Host Rep
edited May 2013 in Offers

Visit our website: http://www.zap5.net

Zap5 Networks is a recognized premier provider of strategic IT services designed specifically for small and mid-tier organizations.

Zap5 Networks solution-based services allow our clients and partners the opportunity to achieve their goals contiguously in web design, web development, IT infrastructure, network solutions, and project management. Zap5 Networks sets itself apart in the marketplace through service excellence, flexibility, business value, and passion for our customer’s success.

All VPS's include:
- VMware Powered
- Basic Management (Add full management for only $35/mo)
- 99.9% Uptime SLA
- 24 Hour Setup Time!
- Choice of OS including most Linux Distributions or Windows!
- Control Panel Choices: cPanel, DirectAdmin, or Plesk
- Located in New York, NY (USA)

*** Prices below do not reflect discounts *** What you see below is default pricing without any promotions.

512MB VPS
vCPU: 1 Core @ 3.40GHz
20GB Disk Space
512MB vRAM (Dedicated)
500GB Transfer @ 1000Mbps
1 IPv4 IP Address
Monthly: $7/mo
CLICK FOR MORE INFORMATION!

More Information:

Payment Methods: PayPal and Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard and AMEX)

Q: What operating systems do you offer?
A: Our systems allow almost any operating system to be installed. However, on hand we are capable of pre-installing your server with: CentOS, Ubuntu, Oracle Solaris, CloudLinux*, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, and Windows Server 2012.

Q: Do you have a refund policy?
A: If you are unhappy with your hosting account with us for any reason or just wish to close the account at anytime during the first 7 days, you will get a refund of all hosting fees paid, less any setup fees.

Q:Are there any contracts?
A:There is no contract to keep you hosted at Zap5 Networks. You have the option to pay month to month and cancel at any time. We offer discounts if you pay for more than a year at a time, even if you pay in advance there is no contract to keep hosted with Zap5 Networks. The only contract you are obligated to follow is our AUP and TOS.

Questions? Please contact us!
Visit our website: http://www.zap5.net

Comments

• seriesnseriesn Member

Where in New York? NYC?

• imperioimperio Member

Choopa Choopa Choopa

• EasedEased Member, Host Rep

Our NYC datacenter is directly located in New York City.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited May 2013

@imperio said: Choopa Choopa Choopa

That's not NYC but NJ, isn't it?

VMware - that's relatively rare at LEB/LET.

• flyfly Member

ip?

• IshaqIshaq Member

@fly, dns the domain..

IP: 209.222.1.123 (kobal.zap5.net)
    ISP: Choopa.com
    Organization: Choopa.com (AS20473 Choopa, LLC)
    Coordinates: latitude 40.4169, longitude -74.2579

@Eased? is this physically in NYC or is it in NJ?

• imperioimperio Member
    edited May 2013

@Spirit said: That's not NYC but NJ, isn't it?
    @Ishaq said: @Eased? is this physically in NYC or is it in NJ?

Inner voice of Eased: What kind of community is this? They are asking for clarification of 40 miles and requesting LEB prices :)

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited May 2013

-- I was wrong :(

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited May 2013

interesting bunch of websites on that test IP http://bgp.he.net/ip/209.222.1.123#_dns :P

Despite IP location information, the servers are physically located in NYC. Choopa offers a range of locations besides NJ I can assure you.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Examples of choopa locations : http://www.choopa.com/datacenter/server_colo/

• imperioimperio Member

Be aware that Choopa pop is at NJ and upstream providers connect via NJ.

• seriesnseriesn Member

Pinging from 7th Avenue gave me 34MS , is it really within NYC?

Sorry guys I was wrong! I just got official word from our technical team. My sales documents have been fixed, I apologize for any inconvenience!

Tech Team: "We advertise the New York City metro area, not directly in New York City. Servers are located in the Dupont Fabros data center in Piscataway, NJ. We offer 0.5 MS to NYC, realistically no difference, but you get the benefit of significantly more redundancy and lower costs."

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited May 2013

Eehm. Popcorn already? I mean - you did not really know where your servers are physically located and had to contact your "technical team" to find out? ;-)
    I mean, come on - If I would start a VPS company, I would know every detail of the servers that I would build my company on!

I just work here. Give a guy a break.

• AmitzAmitz Member

Have a break. Have a Kit-Kat! ;-)

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited May 2013

@imperio said: Inner voice of Eased: What kind of community is this? They are asking for clarification of 40 miles and requesting LEB prices :)

It have nothing to do with prices. We like NJ. It was just curiosity if it's really NYC or maybe choopa NJ (where some of us already have VPSs). Everything is fine :)

• Is it shared storage with HA? Does Windows actually include the license as well?

• Do you require this?

PayPal Processing @ 3.80%:
  • derrysderrys Member

Ouch! That's more than $7 for paypal users.