Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hos is this possible? WHMCS NOT LICENSED
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hos is this possible? WHMCS NOT LICENSED

Who got Provider status in this forum and run unlicensed WHMCS?

Comments

• where is this?

• Because the domain is hostsolutions.ro

• JunklessJunkless Member
    edited January 2017

@cociu : that is not you, if I am not wrong.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I don't see a WHMCS installation at hostingsolutions.ro.

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited January 2017

@jarland said:
    I don't see a WHMCS installation at hostingsolutions.ro.

I think it's important to note that he's not just asking how it's possible that the domain is unlicensed. He's specifically confused because the domain is similar to @cociu's site and thinks LET condones cracked WHMCS installs. See below quote:

Who got Provider status in this forum and run unlicensed WHMCS?

• Probably got confused on domain names?

• Assuming the site name was screwed up by the OP - perhaps mods could wipe this thread to not negatively taint the provider that sells services here?

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

I don't think any real/legit business is gona to risk his business/customers with cracked whmcs for 15-18€ month.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • StZStZ Member

• You stupidou...

• Well, that's a pretty effective way to make yourself look like a right cunt in 1 easy step.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
    edited January 2017

Nekki said: Well, that's a pretty effective way to make yourself look like a right cunt in 1 easy step.

Technically, he had to

• go to whmcs and type that domain in
    • make a screen shot
    • upload it
    • post here

...I mean, let's give him some credit - he wanted to be a cunt, and he put the time and effort into making that dream a reality. It's easy to sit back and say "if only I could be mocked cunt". @webdesign took action.

Opposing view: Nekki's Grand Unified Theory of Cuntery, generally stated as "We are all cunts".

So @webdesign - seriously, you waltz in and accuse another host of a bannable offense. I see two possibilities.

(1) Ready/Fire/Aim...you got excited, piracy, whoa LET host, popcorn. I get it. But don't you think you should have at least double-checked the domain before posting...?

(2) You just joined in December. I see you've got the OpSec high, coming in on a proxy and other ninja trickeries like that. Maybe you're a freedom fighter. Maybe you're another host. Maybe you work for Putin. Maybe you work for Trump. Maybe you're disappointed that @cociu got married when he was MEANT TO BE YOURS BY ALL HELD HOLY IN THE NINE WORLDS. Whatever the reason, you smell sketchy.

I think you need a timeout. If it was more #1 than #2, explain in a ticket. Or just open another account with your skillz.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

2008-2016 © LowEndBox (part of the VSNX family). Powered by Vanilla. Times are UTC.

How is this possible?

This discussion has been closed.