Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling Bargain Games: Far Cry 3, Sleeping Dogs, Hitman Absolution, Tomb Raider - All 4 Games - $49
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling Bargain Games: Far Cry 3, Sleeping Dogs, Hitman Absolution, Tomb Raider - All 4 Games - $49

marcmmarcm Member
edited May 2013 in General

This is probably not very common around here, however I am sure that some of you guys enjoy playing video games every now and then on your PC and don't like to pay retail for the latest games.

I have four AMD 4-in-1 Gaming Vouchers, and each one comes with the following games:

• Tomb Raider
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • Hitman Absolution
  • Far Cry 3

These games are downloadable from Steam. Each Voucher comes with ALL FOUR GAMES and is $49, so you pay around $12.25 per game. If anyone wants to buy one please send me a PM and I will send you my PayPal email address. I will then send you a scanned copy of the coupon to the email address on your PayPal payment. Each set of 4 games on Steam cost about $176, so the savings are pretty substantial ;-)

If you are wondering where I got them from: I also build custom gaming computers and these four vouchers came with 8 (four pairs for crossfire) AMD HD 7950 and HD 7970 cards that I ordered for builds. Each pair of cards came with one voucher, and the price of the voucher was included in the price of the cards.

This is what the Voucher looks like:

Comments

• mojedamojeda Member

Tomb Raider is $25 until 10AM tomorrow morning PST on steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/203160/

Sleeping Dogs is also $40 on steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/202170/

Hitman Absolution $40: http://store.steampowered.com/app/203140/

Far Cry 3 is the only game that you can't get less that $49 on steam or anywhere else I think.

• marcmmarcm Member

@mojeda - All four games are $49. If you add them up on Steam, it comes out to something like ~$176 total. I tried to price it just right and give everyone a good discount :)

• NickONickO Member

@mojeda, I believe you get all 4 games.

• marcmmarcm Member

@NickO - Yes, each Voucher comes with all four games.

• mojedamojeda Member
    edited May 2013

I must have misread the first post, I thought you were selling the games individually for $49.

My bad :P

• ATHKATHK Member

@mojeda good to know the prices anyway :P

This is a steal for whoever gets one, I personally don't play games often so it'll be a waste for me.

• marcmmarcm Member

@mojeda said: I must have misread the first post, I thought you were selling the games individually for $49.

@mojeda - No way, lol! I just want to offer a good deal to anyone who likes to play games. Honestly I would have kept one for myself, but I have my plate full and have time to play. Hitman Absolution is my personal favorite.

• jcalebjcaleb Member

goodluck @marcm

• marcmmarcm Member

@jcaleb - Thanks allot :-)

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

I want!!

• marcmmarcm Member

@shovenose - Sold one ;-) Thanks!

@marcm thank YOU this is exciting...

• Shame I don't have PayPal.. and I've got and completed sleeping dogs :(

• marcmmarcm Member

@Jono20201 - The Steam codes are issued separately for each game so you can keep the ones you want and sell those that you don't ;)

• Any way to pay you except PayPal? I'm from the UK.

• marcmmarcm Member

@Jono20201 - A bunch of ways, I will send a PM :)

• Paid and received, thanks!

• marcmmarcm Member

@Jono20201 - You're more than welcome, enjoy ;)

• NevilNevil Member
    edited May 2013

Can I get them for free?

I saw people on reddit who just posted the codes but I'm always too late :<.

• marcmmarcm Member

@Nevil - Well, for $49 it's almost like getting them for free ;-)

• ZettaZetta Member

@Nevil said: Can I get them for free?

Yes you can get the games for free. wink nudge cough
    As for what you were actually suggesting...

• marcmmarcm Member

@Zetta in my OP I mentioned how I got them. To get them for "free" you have to buy a pair of AMD HD7950 or HD7970 graphic cards.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

I am really tempted...

• marcmmarcm Member

@Fliphost - I got two left. Codes are provided separately for each game so you can sell (or give away) the games that you don't want ;)

• marcmmarcm Member

I got one left ;)

Can I buy the second set? If so... PM me please!

• marcmmarcm Member

Thanks to everyone who bought one :-) Last one sold to @shovenose.

There are no more vouchers available.

• NevilNevil Member
    edited May 2013

Two years ago, I've build my current machine for gaming and other stuff.

I paid almost 330€ for a Gainward Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 :). I got the GPU of course but no extras (not even a sticker, lulz).

Thanks good I am never going to buy any expensive GPU again as my GTX 570 is enough for a long time.