Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN.sh - 50GB May Day Special! 10 VPN Locations - £2/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN.sh - 50GB May Day Special! 10 VPN Locations - £2/month

VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep
edited May 2013 in Offers

Hello again LET :)

Some places celebrate May Day on the 1st of May. In the UK (where we're based), it's generally celebrated on the 1st Monday of May, which just so happens to be today! So go celebrate by keeping yourself safe and secure online with a VPN.

At VPN.sh we pride ourselves on keeping you secure online. We have a total of 10 locations, and all accounts with us get access to all of the locations. Any new locations that we add will automatically be added to your account for you to access. We're currently lining up a few more North American locations, and some other locations that are in relatively high demand over the next few weeks, so keep your eyes peeled!

Here we have an exclusive offer for LowEndTalk users!

Locations:

50GB bandwidth across 10 locations
1. Chicago 1
2. Chicago 2
3. Germany (Frankfurt)
4. Germany (Dusseldorf)
5. UK
6. Canada
7. Switzerland
8. Iceland
9. Italy
10. Netherlands

VPN Features:

• PPTP
  • L2TP/IPSec
  • OpenVPN
  • Only your bandwidth usage is logged, so to keep users on the right packages
  • Ability to use on multiple devices (Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android and more)
  • We accept PayPal and Google Checkout

Order details:
50GB Package: £2/month, £9/semi-annually, £16/annually
- Order Link

This is completely exclusive to LowEndTalk and will not be offered anywhere else.

Thanks!

Visit our Website
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

NOTE: Offers have been discussed with @Liam and @Infinity, and have been approved, despite not being VPS offers. And yes, it is May Day where I am at the time of posting :D

Comments

• You should add ssh tunneling along with this :>

• wdqwdq Member

I can confirm that VPN.sh is great. Great price, multiple locations, and they listen to suggestions.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Legit. Been using it for I guess about a week now to try it out.

• Locations in Asia please!

• NickONickO Member

@seraphkz said: Locations in Asia please!

+1

I've ordered even though I'm in New Zealand. LA or Australia would be great.

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2013

@seraphkz said: Locations in Asia please!

@seraphkz This is in the pipeline. Should have one or two locations within the next month or so :). @NickO your account will automatically have these locations added on when they're available :)

• MikeInMikeIn Member

Gr8 offer as always..

Ya! an asian location would be good..
    Sg or Jp may be a good option, if available..

Thanks @MikeIn :).

Both of those locations are being looked in to, we have a few things we're looking to announce soon, should be a really exciting next few months at VPN.sh :)

• NickONickO Member

@liamwithers, out of curiosity, what is that WHMCS module you're using?

• juanjuan Member

Great vpn service. Would also wish for an asian location.

• Singapore please.

• rchurchrchurch Member

isn't 50Gb rather low?

@Juan it's definitely something to expect at some point soon :).

@rchurch well I'd assume that the vast majority of internet users consume less than 50gb per month. This isn't like a VPS where you need high amounts of bandwidth to serve content as you're only using it for personal use. Feel free to drop me a PM if you'd like a quote on a larger package.

• WorldWorld Veteran

VPN.SH it's very good!I like it!

Thanks @junjiang :), much appreciated!

We'll have at least 2 more locations provisioned very soon, with a hope to grab another one or two before the end of the month. All current clients will receive an email about this and I'll update this post with the new locations too :)

New locations have been added! We've now got all of the locations in the original post in this thread, as well as New Jersey, Los Angeles and Estonia! Pricing structure remains the same for the time being so get your orders in before we close this offer!