Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

letbox
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

letbox

their domain letbox.com was expired 4 days ago. really????!

Comments

• They probably forgot to renew it, or they deadpooled. Assume deadpool since that's the next replies I imagine coming in

• but he still reply my PM yesterday

• actually i not too shocked about it since their response time on each tickets also very slow. but imho, they suppose to pay attention on their domain renewal. imagine their after-sales support when they even cannot manage their own domain ;)

• First time Registered On 2000-01-04 WOW!

Thanked by 1GCat
  • letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@cybersans said:
    actually i not too shocked about it since their response time on each tickets also very slow. but imho, they suppose to pay attention on their domain renewal. imagine their after-sales support when they even cannot manage their own domain ;)

which ticket is that ID? our support responded in 1 hours Maximum if not immediate.
    i have auto renewed i got a message that my domain will be renewed in few days so i don't catch up The credit card i using expired i thought add the new one.

PS: The Domain renewed for 2 years

Thanks

@WebGuru said:
    First time Registered On 2000-01-04 WOW!

Yes it is.

• What was on that pages?

• ahh, finally its there. maybe in the future, you should be prepare and should know when your domain are nearly to expired. no need to wait until in the end of the day to issue a renewal. that will caused service outage. you have a customers, you should not do like this, wait until last minute. ;)

case closed.

@cybersans said:
    ahh, finally its there. maybe in the future, you should be prepare and should know when your domain are nearly to expired. no need to wait until in the end of the day to issue a renewal. that will caused service outage. you have a customers, you should not do like this, wait until last minute. ;)

case closed.

I monitor the domain however they send me that the domain will be auto renewed but it got stuck today so i do it manually that's all.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Ah everybody is given a pass for a few mistakes. We've all made them, even ones we're not proud of ;)

I'll share: I once caused an outage by forgetting to renew a server.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • @jarland said:
    Ah everybody is given a pass for a few mistakes. We've all made them, even ones we're not proud of ;)

Ah, reminds me of BoltVM.

• @definitelyliam said:

I'm still a bit annoyed that I lost $ on two of their VPS :/

• At least he didn't forget to come back from his holiday like @GoodHosting....

Thanked by 2bersy doghouch
  • WSSWSS Member

@definitelyliam said:

@jarland said:

They Bolted. Same reason "Your Last Host" gives me a brief shiver. What's next? "FuKurSvcs LLC" (A division of AdobeHost)

• @WSS said:

@definitelyliam said:

@jarland said:

They Bolted. Same reason "Your Last Host" gives me a brief shiver. What's next? "FuKurSvcs LLC" (A division of AdobeHost)

Unfortunately, AdobeHost never opened its doors. Any guesses as to why?

• WSSWSS Member

@Dextronox said:

@WSS said:

@definitelyliam said:

@jarland said:

Unfortunately, AdobeHost never opened its doors. Any guesses as to why?

They were usurped by MacroMediaServers?