Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Searching - EU, KVM, 1gbit if possible and/or ssd (cached) outside LEB budget!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Searching - EU, KVM, 1gbit if possible and/or ssd (cached) outside LEB budget!

taronyutaronyu Member
edited May 2013 in Providers

I'm searching for a KVM server within Europe (NL is better but EU is good enough). My first tought was to buy a mKS2G but the upload speed just isn't good enough. Speedtest from a friend shows 80mbit down (good) and only 5mbit up. (Another small dedicated provider with a good network is also good enough)

Specs:

Atleast 100mbit but I prefer 1gbit connection
50GB HDD, if it is ssd cached or full ssd I can live with less but not under 30gb.
CPU doesn't matter much
Bandwith atleast 1TB, more is better.
RAM atleast 512mb or 1GB

Problem is that several providers can give me this but there is always 1 thing that just doesn't fit. Prometeus looks amazing however not enough HDD space. ( @Maounique Are you able to expand this?)

Usage: Nothing special, TS3, ZNC, my radio, testing purposes. No heavy duty stuff.

I'm hoping someone is able to provide this at a reasonable price. I'm currently low on budget. (Isn't that the point of this community?)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.