Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Modest small KVM, european locations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Modest small KVM, european locations

Hi, I'm about to leave 2 providers. So, I'm looking for

• 1 vCore, KVM
  • 256 MB memory
  • 7 GB disk
  • 500 GB traffic
  • 1 IP4

As I'm spoiled by the really nice nodion 12€/year (payed front-up) VPS I got, I want something in that price range.

• DDOS protection isn't required but a plus.
  • I want halfway recent Open/FreeBSD ISOs available.
  • I'd pay 5€/year more for a second IP4 (not required but a plus)
  • DE, FR, UK, AT, IT preferred (but not required)

I don't need much support and I'm white (no spamming, no warez, no crap whatsoever). The VPSs are needed for dns, backup email, stuff like that.
Note: I usually report here on LET about my experience.

Oh and: Happy new year everyone! :)

Comments

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited January 2017

256MB RAM
    10GB RAID10 Storage
    500GB Bandwidth
    100Mbps Port Speed
    1 CPU Core
    1 IPv4
    /64 IPv6
    KVM Virtualization
    Wormer, Netherlands

Custom ISO Support

$15/year. Only 1 in stock.

[Order Now]

We can do an additional IP for $7/year extra. PM me if you're interested.

• I don't need much support and I'm white (no spamming, no warez, no crap whatsoever). The VPSs are needed for dns, backup email, stuff like that.
    Note: I usually report here on LET about my experience.

Ok that's some thing

• @simonindia to avoid manufactured drama, I believe his intention was white hat

• simonindia said: Ok that's some thing

C'mon it was clear what he meant hence the brackets.

• quadhostquadhost Member
    edited January 2017

bsdguy said:

1 vCore,

KVM

256 MB memory

7 GB disk

500 GB traffic

1 IP4

UK

We could do something in London, UK if that works for you?

DDoS Protection via NTT, can add any specific ISO's you require and the 2nd IP wouldn't be an issue.

• Thank you Ishaq and quadhost. I value your offers.

Thanks also to those who showed reason and some decency.

Finally, thank you, simonindia for your albeit failed attempt at looking funny by making someone else looking stupid.

Thanked by 1quadhost
  • @OhMyMy said:
    @simonindia to avoid manufactured drama, I believe his intention was white hat

It just seems like something on the first glance that's all

@ratherbak3d said:

simonindia said: Ok that's some thing

C'mon it was clear what he meant hence the brackets.

I wasn't pointing fingers I just added my comment b'cos on the first glance it seemed like something

@bsdguy said:

Finally, thank you, simonindia for your albeit failed attempt at looking funny by making someone else looking stupid.

No,bad blood my friend

• niknik Member, Host Rep

We will launch our Amsterdam location very soon, so if you are happy with your current nodes in Frankfurt/London we welcome you to try Amsterdam soon :-)

• nik

Now, that's great news! And yes, I'm indeed very happy both with my cheap kvm box and with nodions support. In fact, I will take one anyway and independently of this request here.

Normally I should close this thread because nodion has exactly what I need. I will keep it open, though, as I also like to try new providers from time to time.
    But: guys (and gals), competing against the 12€ nodion thingy will need really attractive offers! *g

Side remark: It seems VPS providers have a built-in life time. I've seen it now multiple times that decent providers for whatever reason either become unattractive or expensive. I've seen very few which keep being attractive, both in products, price, and service over more than 2 or 3 years.
    Maybe that would be an interesting topic for another thread.