Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Control panel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Control panel

newtownnewtown Member
edited December 2016 in General

Hi,

can anyone suggest a hosting control panel other than Cpanel and Plesk , it must be user friendly and easy to configure(In Linux environment only ) . I need your thoughts based on your real time experience . I have searched a lot but don't find any exact opinions/experience stories.

Love to hear from u guys

Newtown Hosting

[email protected]

Comments

• CLI

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • VectaCP?

• +1 for VestaCP

Thanked by 2newtown StevenGeorge
  • Thanks guys,

I haven't any experience with VestaCP , anyhow i am going to try it out, moreover its a free one.

• @newtown said:
    Hi,

can anyone suggest a hosting control panel other than Cpanel and Plesk , it must be user friendly and easy to configure(In Linux environment only ) . I need your thoughts based on your real time experience . I have searched a lot but don't find any exact opinions/experience stories.

Love to hear from u guys

Nithin

I think the Best panel after cPanel is :

Paid : DirectAdmin ( Do check Interworx as well )
    Free : VestaCP ( KloxoMR , if u want it to be like cPanel )

Thanked by 1newtown
  • yes mridul. If it is a paid one , Cpanel is the best one. i like to go with Vestacp i believe . Actually am searching for a panel which is alike cpanel but not paid for some of my customers , i believe i ended up on Vesta.

Thanks.

• ExonHostExonHost Member, Host Rep

for free go with vestacp.

Thanked by 1newtown
  • Virtualmin every time.

Thanked by 1newtown
  • Ajenti, ispconfig or vestacp. Vesta is easiest to configure.

Thanked by 1newtown
  • Ajenti Core make ur own :?

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

VestaCP!

I like it, alot.

• You know im shocked i have not seen CentOSWeb Panel, i have to say i have tried all the free alternatives to cPanel and that one i find is the simplest and easiest to use. Ajenti i didn't like much and vestacp i just could not get on with, CWP is one command install and then thats it a fully working web server

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2016

+1 for Virtualmin

+1 for cPanel

+1 for Plesk

+1 for DirectAdmin

VestaCP / CentOSWeb complicated and not user friendly, Kloxo used to have plenty security issues, personally can't be bothered to test now.

• Id rather use cli than anything other than plesk/cpanel.

Webyast is exception though.

• VestaCP + CentOS 7 work really well together, was not fond of VestaCP + CentOS 6 as things went strange sometimes in terms of resource usage.

• @Ympker said:
    Ajenti Core make ur own :?

Ajenti + ajenti-v webhost addon.

They had some issues in ubuntu 16.04 so I had changed to cli, not using panel for the time being, but it was the most customizable, yet easy panel I've ever used.

• OSTKCabalOSTKCabal Member, Patron Provider

I've had decent experiences with DirectAdmin in the past, but I'll have to try VestaCP. Might be a good option to offer to clients who don't want to pay for it!

Thanked by 1Rhys
  • jhjh Member

serverpilot.io but my guess is you're looking for something cheaper than cPanel, which it's not if you want similar functionality

• Happy day

I recommend the following control panel

Webmin.com

It is a free and powerful option

Blessings

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited December 2016

There's also i-MSCP, only used it for a few weeks about a year ago, works fine. Not sure about the security.

• yes. webmin is good. I agree that