Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Idiots in OVH (SYS) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Idiots in OVH (SYS)

13»

Comments

• @WebProject said:
    have you tried to call them? as 9 out of 10 the issue is fixed via phone.

So much this. I have never, ever had any issue with OVH that couldn't be resolved quickly over the phone. They answer almost immediately, no wait time.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@iwaswrongonce said:

@WebProject said:
    have you tried to call them? as 9 out of 10 the issue is fixed via phone.

So much this. I have never, ever had any issue with OVH that couldn't be resolved quickly over the phone. They answer almost immediately, no wait time.

The server issues, we never contact them from day one as we do know that the service is unmanaged as for billing simple way to resolve the issue is give them a call.

If you do check some reviews is about the server management service which is clearly described that the service is unmanaged but some of their customers still want to have fully proactive service at unmanaged cost!!!

• I can understand the OP and his colleague who bet big on ovh.

But - and that's an important "but": You don't f*ck your provider. Period.

If you, for whatever reason, provide false information, have different accounts under different names, etc. you deserve whatever comes at you.

And no "but the risk to lose everything is so big with ovh" is not an acceptable excuse. It merely clearly states that you should have looked for another provider or at least a VAR in the first place.

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2017

But yeah I would NOT have multiple SYS accounts open under the same name, it is against their TOS and you risk the servers you're buying under the multiple accounts you're opening being all terminated.

https://www.soyoustart.com/en/termsofservice/So_you_Start_General_Terms_and_Conditions.pdf - TOS SYS.

What the article points to create two accounts for example in my own name?
    And confirm them for passport ID, bank card statement and gas bill?
    You can specify where it is written?

trnj said: Вован, ёп твоё всё, харэ пургу гнать на OVH. Тебе сервак дали за пять копеек, а ты ещё имеешь совесть наёбывать крутого провайдера.

Я этого не делаю. Ну я же создал тред о факте, даже не тушил ничего. Что оплатил заказ сервера с Яндекс.Денег, написал чтобы быстрее проверили платеж. А они взяли и забанили аккаунт)

А в Яндекс.Деньгах висит что платеж должен подтвердить банк, потом за возврат напишу если за месяц не вернется на счет как сказал Яндекс:

Иногда OVH просто не хотят принимать денег, там платежи зависают например на недели, это вообще уг, особенно ждать непонятно чего.

Вот вчера например абузы чел в их отделе разбирал кучей все сразу. Потому что пришли абузы на серверы каких нет в аккаунте даже, удалились 8 декабря 2016 года. При такой большой компании у них в абуз отделе работает 1 человек.

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2017

The reasons why buy OVH through resellers on dozens of accounts.

CIS != EU. A lot of things are different.

English traslate for Google Translate:

dozens of reasons

• From the banal reason, stupid people do not know how, do not understand how to registered in OVH Europe, despite the fact that I wrote a bunch FAQ

• Further reason someone does not want to give documents fag of europe. mediator usually also does not, but he is able to do on the scans, in contrast to the lazy customers

• The reason is that people do not understand where to poke and time of his study is not.

• The reason is that he does not want to communicate via an interpreter

• The reason that the Europeans do not want to pay your tax and buy through middlemen from other countries

• The main reason why buying just at OVH intermediaries. because the mediator for several years in business, he tried his own purse all the possible services of the DTS in which there is no support, and already knows which products are good, some are bad, and how it works automation. newcomer immediately prosret grandmother, not buy what you need, make a mistake somewhere nib for buying, buy a server that will not buy a supplement to the server or there lokalku not connect or not to purchase the channel there or something nib. shorter people just do not hunt test in their wallets. so they immediately turn to the knowledgeable person. this is the main reason

• Another reason, such as the wholesale business. it just does not hunt prosirat grandmother, although attendants had full and ready their prosrat. such as an employee of a nib of a startup, has been given the task to increase the fleet of servers, but it is a bitch lazy person, and the money is not his, but the company money, so he stupidly pays intermediary such as 2000$ 2,000 servers per month, and the intermediary buys the 2000 servers for him. man has no desire to penetrate or to create an 100 account for payment, do not hunt to tinker, it is easier to pay. In this case, the mediator becomes itself as a remote working simple.

• Another case of business categories. business is different, someone can pay only one method, and data centers accept others. the result is changed mediator to help pay for the required number of servers. since exchanges can only operate in the Russia for example, do not work in the CIS.

• Another version of the same business. Companies from Russia does not want its reporting featured Europe and procurement of Europe, they pay yul intermediary, the clearing this change and already buys the right. it turns out that buys quite another yul, not the one that uses it. with payment options are so many reasons why it is best to book with a mediator.

• There is still the reason why buying from a reseller, because it is full of countries that censor much stronger than in Russia. why buy something from those countries simply impossible.

• And lastly, OVH is simply the ***** data center, but the best quality. and he does not know how to deal with large orders, because I'm used to work with a penny and private traders in the created-deleted mode. because so many cents dibilov mobile and others go up, so he had suspicions immediately to any large purchases. Business will be sent. and the intermediary through many a lot of accounts do everything quietly and be able to buy the required number of servers. and will not be sent to the data center.

• Of course I lowered causes such as free support from the mediator. assistance with the administration of the intermediary. I do not do it. but it's almost the main reasons why buying is usually the mediators. Well job or by bank transfer, bank transfer when Europe does, because it is abroad.

Original:

причин десятки

• начиная от банальной причины, чел тупой не умеет, не понимает как зарегаться в европе, притом что я написал кучу FAQ

• далее причина, кому-то не хочется давать документы пидорам из европы. посредник обычно тоже не дает, но он умеет делать на сканы, в отличие от ленивых клиентов

• причина в том, что человек не понимает куда тыкать и времени у него изучать это нет.

• причина в том, что ему не хочется общаться через переводчик

• причина, что европейцы не хотят платить свой налог и покупают через посредников из других стран

• основная причина почему покупают OVH именно у посредников. потому что посредник уже несколько лет в деле, он собственным кошельком испробовал все возможные услуги этого ДЦ в котором нету поддержки и уже знает, какие товары хороши, какие плохи, и как именно работает автоматизация. новичок же сразу просрет бабки, купит не то что нужно, ошибется где-ниб при покупке, купит сервер а окажется что дополнения не купить к серверу или там в локалку не соединить или там канал не докупить или еще что-ниб. короче людям просто не охота тестировать на своих кошельках. поэтому они сразу обращаются к знающему человеку. это основная причина

• еще причина, например бизнес оптовый. ему так же не охота просирать бабки, хотя бабок у него полно и он готов их просрать. например сотрудник какого-ниб стартапа, которому дали задание увеличить парк серверов, но он сука ленивый человек, да и деньги не его, а деньги компании, поэтому он тупо платит посреднику например 2000 бачей за 2000 серверов в месяц, и посредник закупает эти 2000 серверов для него. человеку не охота вникать или создавать там 100 аккаунтов для оплат, не охота возиться, ему проще заплатить. в этом случае посредник становится сам как удаленный рабочий просто.

• еще случай, из категории бизнеса. бизнес бывает разный, кто-то может оплачивать только одними методами, а дата-центры принимают другими. в итоге посредник это меняла чтобы помочь оплатить нужное кол-во серверов. так как обмены могут работать только в РФ к примеру, в СНГ не работают.

• еще вариант, того же бизнеса. компания из рф не хочет чтобы в ее отчетности фигурировала европа и закупки европы, они платят юл посредника, тот безнал этот меняет и уже закупает нужное. получается что закупает совсем другое юл, а не то, которое пользуется. с вариантами оплаты очень много причин почему лучше заказывать у посредника.

• ну и еще причина почему покупают у посредника, потому что полно стран в которых цензор куда сильнее, чем в рф. поэтому купить что-то из тех стран просто невыполнимо.

• ну и на последок, ОВХ просто самый еба***** дата-центр, но самый качественный. и он не умеет работать с крупными заказами, потому что привык работать с копейками и частниками в режиме создал-удалил. из-за копеек очень много дибилов черни и прочего туда идет, поэтому у него подозрения сразу на любые крупные покупки. бизнес будет послан. а посредник через множество множество аккаунтов сделает все незаметно и сможет купить нужное кол-во серверов. и не будет послан дата-центром.

• разумеется я опустил причины, такие как бесплатная поддержка от посредника. помощь с администрированием от посредника. я таким не занимаюсь. но это чуть ли не основные причины почему покупают обычно у посредников. ну или работа по безналу, когда по безналу с европой никак, потому что это зарубеж.

• pbgben said: If any providers here are spending 10k or more with OVH then request an account manager as this will allow you to draw up custom 'contracts' that allow abuse to be handled personally and providing you are cooperating with them and not lieing like a cheap chinese watch then all is good.

where this rules ovh ?
    ovh - very very bad support

there can not be something to get them.
    write back with any questions - you are responsible enough stupid people who do not understand what you want from them.

I have always believed that OVH - no support.
    and all of its customers as well as talking. This is the best data center quality, but there is absolutely no support there.
    all operations there is automatic. you can sell like OVH manages its own data center. so they are convenient and Resell. so I was able to collect such amounts and turnover.
    all other data centers operate on the monthly bill. and many steps must be done manually by employees. because of this extra time spent, and my client is waiting. and OVH may be necessary to order the services automatically, with all the necessary additions - automatically. and give the client.
    but if you write to support - you can wait for a reply 2 days or more. or not wait at all.

LTniger said: Spammer / botnet operator crying about provider... euking pathetic. Move your ass to another provider and cut out this bs. Sorry for being rude, but maaaaan - those abusers are cry babies.

The client was blocked on the same day. And the operating system is on the order - reset and cleared. And it was written in abuzy department that everything is clean. Decide - whether working as normal data centers or not. Good thing that did not account for the large sums of servers.

• @sin said:
    I'm at 5 days now without a single reply to a support ticket at SoYouStart =/ even Kimsufi was faster then this. I really wish instead of OVH expanding to a million places at once that they would focus on getting a decent support system in place.

Yep. OVH is too big, they just want to maintain their reputation of provider of cheap services.

5 days is not much, I had tickets answered 6 months later. They only answered because of threats.

They also replaced some departments with total noobs, so you have to go through threatening to get someone competent to resolve issues.

Thanked by 1sin
  • bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2017

And what do you expect for that price? People do not have time to be smart, friendly and helpful ( too busy, not enough people ), or there are low cost employees ( they simply do not care or they are students (noobs) ). Low cost services = low cost support.

Have you ever seen something very good, very good quality for very low price? I am not talking about servers. I mean cars, electronics, vacations, hotels, restaurants, ? The same with servers and support.

Many people coming every day and showing me OVH, SYS, Online prices and say - hey look at their prices and give me the same. When I am asking: Why you are moving from those providers, the more than 80% answering, that those companies support very bad. They want to get good support for the same price. And the answer is simple: if you do not have budget for better support, you should stay with those companies and with their support level.

• bacloud said: And what do you expect for that price?

Are you a village idiot? This is LET - everyone expect the best for the lowest possible price. And they receiving it. Go home.

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

@LTniger said:

bacloud said: And what do you expect for that price?

Are you a village idiot? This is LET - everyone expect the best for the lowest possible price. And they receiving it. Go home.

This is LET - everyone expect good price and they lot's of them understands, that they pay for what they get. They understand, that it is not possible to offer superb support for that price, just a server, connected to internet. But there are some, who thinks, that any budget provider should offer the same like premium expensive ones.

And you are one of them, because the LT tells, that you are freebies hunter. And crying like a baby, haha.

• @LTniger said:

bacloud said: And what do you expect for that price?

Pardon me, but the idiocy seems to be more on your side in this case.

Just look at the major cost factors of a provider. Human resources are expensive, less reliable than systems, plus they have emotions and, most importantly, you rarely don't get them ready-to-use, particularly when you need cheap human resources.

Moreover, support/helpdesk is not at all critical to create (and run) business. It's only important to keep business - and even that is only partially in the lowest price segment.

So, what do you do as provider needing to run a trim operation where the cost of good support often is a matter of surving or going belly up? You save on support, be it saving on proper training or on cost (using even lower level people from who knows where) or other means.

It's a bit like Ikea. You get a cheap product but no assistance; it's to a very large degree your problem to make things working.

• WSSWSS Member