Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Netherland cheapest server provider?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Netherland cheapest server provider?

Please suggest me a NL budget server provider. I do not have server specifications and budget. Thanks.

Comments

• bandwagonhost,ITLDC,LiteServer

Thanked by 1WHT
  • InstantDedicated

Thanked by 1WHT
  • Worldstream has cheap dedicated servers. Would recommend bandwagonhost as well. Have been with them for a couple of years now and they're solid.

• Guys am looking for budget dedicated server providers not vps.

• WorldStream

Thanked by 1WHT
  • BeardyUnixGuyBeardyUnixGuy Member
    edited December 2016

Online.net have a NL datacenter, AMS1.

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR

I've sent you a PM

• OhMyMyOhMyMy Member
    edited December 2016

@joeri I believe providers need to post offers rather than PMMing them especially when they do not list their website or other public contact information. My apologies if I misinterpret rules - but I think you need to be forthcoming with who you and your company are before pmming offers

Edit: From the rules: It is not allowed to respond to threads requesting an offer with "PM me" or "e-mail me" without having had a public thread on LowEndTalk.com with your provider details in it (in accordance with our guidelines) OR a public statement of which company you represent. I guess I read it wrong and its ok to send PM's without anyone knowing what company you represent
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@OhMyMy said:
    @joeri I believe providers need to post offers rather than PMMing them especially when they do not list their website or other public contact information. My apologies if I misinterpret rules - but I think you need to be forthcoming with who you and your company are before pmming offers

Offer doesn't have to be public.

Thanked by 1OhMyMy
  • @OhMyMy said:

Edit: From the rules: It is not allowed to respond to threads requesting an offer with "PM me" or "e-mail me" without having had a public thread on LowEndTalk.com with your provider details in it (in accordance with our guidelines) OR a public statement of which company you represent. I guess I read it wrong and its ok to send PM's without anyone knowing what company you represent

If you check the email on his profile you'll know what company he represents.

Thanked by 1OhMyMy
  • Worldstream