Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server For Hosting - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Server For Hosting

2»

Comments

• @WebProject said:
    I don't think that Adobe Corp agree on the following statement:

© AdobeHost - All Rights Reserved

I noticed that, too. He is correct in a sense though, all rights are reserved, to Adobe.

This "company" will close long before Adobe even finds out it exists. That's relying that it even opens in the first place.

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

didtav said: I don't think adobe can touch OP on his country

such big corp companies as Apple, Microsoft, Adobe and other will get you worldwide, unless you do have no location or leave in forest/jungles and moving every day with your servers. They don't need to look for owner of website, the server will be unplugged.

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited December 2016

^

• OhMyMyOhMyMy Member
    edited December 2016

I always get my legal and trademark advice from LowEndTalk, always timely, always accurate and saves a trip to the LowEndLawyer. @Webproject seems particularly knowledgable about seizure of assets and closure of business. @stefeman did you alert all 207 different holders of the adobe trademark in the US? I am surprised someone from Adobe on the frontlines has correct information- you must have big, shall we say yuuuuge connections with their general counsel. In short, common sense for naming a company applies - but pontificating on the law in an IT forum is absurd.

Thanked by 1PepeSilvia
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited December 2016

@OhMyMy said:
    I always get my legal and trademark advice from LowEndTalk, always timely, always accurate and saves a trip to the LowEndLawyer. @Webproject seems particularly knowledgable about seizure of assets and closure of business. @stefeman did you alert all 207 different holders of the adobe trademark in the US? I am surprised someone from Adobe on the frontlines has correct information- you must have big, shall we say yuuuuge connections with their general counsel. In short, common sense for naming a company applies - but pontificating on the law in an IT forum is absurd.

Nah, I sent multi-recipiment email and someone responded from one.

• @OhMyMy said:
    I always get my legal and trademark advice from LowEndTalk, always timely, always accurate and saves a trip to the LowEndLawyer.

Hey, don't bash LEL! They do some good work :P.

• @user123 but $7 for a consult is soooo expensive!!! LOL

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @OhMyMy said:
    @user123 but $7 for a consult is soooo expensive!!! LOL

Better to pay $15/annum instead.

• @VortexMagnus said:

@OhMyMy said:
    @user123 but $7 for a consult is soooo expensive!!! LOL

Better to pay $15/annum instead.

You joke, but you know that we're all waiting for another inexpensive (sub-$10/year) resource-loaded VortexNode non-dedi (Christmas) offer!