Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NodePop - OpenVZ 256mb 3$/m - Fremont California/Bay Area - Native IPv6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NodePop - OpenVZ 256mb 3$/m - Fremont California/Bay Area - Native IPv6

NodepopNodepop Member
edited April 2013 in Offers

NodePop is offering two new OpenVZ virtual private server packages perfect for lowendtalk. The below packages are hosted on dual socket boards, with xeon quad core L5420's @ 2.5Ghz. Each node is also configured with 15k SaS drives in raid 1e. NodePop utilizes Hurricane Electrics Tier I, BGP routed internet backbone to service all of our equipment. We are also connected natively to the worlds largest IPv6 network. All servers are hosted in Fremont California.

SM

1 vCPU
256 MB Ram
5 GB disk
200 GB bandwidth - 100mbit
1 IPv4
1 IPv6

$3.00/m
Order Link

MD

1 vCPU
512 MB Ram
10 GB disk
500 GB bandwidth - 100mbit
1 IPv4
1 IPv6

$6.00/m
Order Link

Addon's

IPv4 address - $2
IPv6 address - Free

Test Info

IPv4 – 100mb Test File – Test IP: 64.62.178.190
IPv6 – 100mb Test File – Test IP: 2001:470:1:3ed::3578:f707

If you have any question's or comments please feel free to submit a ticket to sales, email us, or respond to this thread.

Thanks
NodePop.com

Comments

• DamianDamian Member
    edited April 2013

@Nodepop said: All servers are hosted in Fremont California.

Is this at HE themselves?

@Nodepop said: and quad socket boards

Can you share what board you're using?

• NodepopNodepop Member
    edited April 2013

@damian
    We are housed in he.net's Fremont2.

The quad sockets are supermicro super servers with e5's, and only part of our dedicated offering. I apologize.

• @Damian said: Can you share what board you're using?

With L5420s!

• ciscocisco Member
    edited April 2013

signed up ! i was the No.2 customer?
    @Nodepop
    problem: the control panel display have vswap .
    run free -m is display 0

• @cisco
    Welcome!

Nodepop is a new company started by a small group of like minded individuals. We currently serve a small client base of small to medium sized business. Our commercial service is brand new, and you are in fact our second commercial client!

vswap is calculated by (ram - burst to ram = vswap). Because we do not offer "burst" memory, vswap is inherently 0. However, i went ahead and added some vswap to your container.

• The next 3 new customers to post bench marks will recieve a promo code for one month of free service!