Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free 128MB LEB from ChunkHost
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free 128MB LEB from ChunkHost

IvraatiemsIvraatiems Member
edited April 2013 in Offers

Dunno if anyone's heard of them or can advise, but it's a 128MB Xen LEB with 3GB storage and 35GB transfer; saw it on Hacker News this evening.

https://www.chunkhost.com/signup/plan/new

Edit: Also, it requires a Facebook login.

Comments

• skirtTightskirtTight Member
    edited April 2013

Prepare for super ultra mega uber overloaded services.

Sadly, we are at capacity at the moment, but we're fixing that ASAP!

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

Sadly, we are at capacity at the moment, but we're fixing that ASAP!

Your pal,
    ChunkHost

• Nothing beats freevps i got from pyramid and prometeus. They treat you as paid customers.

• xumitxumit Member

@jcaleb said: Nothing beats freevps i got from pyramid and prometeus. They treat you as paid customers.

How did you get it?

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited April 2013

@xumit said: How did you get it?

very rare opportunity. from pyramid the poem contest by the owner for her daughter. for prometeus, uncle sal made a joke but he honor his word and did give some vps for free.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited April 2013

This one pops up once in a while: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/4721/chunkhost-128mb-3gb-disk-35gb-bw-xen-vps-price-free-forever/p1
    but seriously, with VPSes today being like $12 a year, I do not see the point of chasing a FREE VPS, unless you are either an absolute piss-poor cheapskate or a 12 year old with no money (but really, skip an icecream or two and you have saved enough to get a VPS).

• @rm_ said: (but really, skip an icecream or two and you have saved enough to get a VPS).

Nah, not gonna skip 12 ice creams...

• @rm_ said: but seriously, with VPSes today being like $12 a year, I do not see the point of chasing a FREE VPS

true that

• IshaqIshaq Member

Host1Free.. ChunkHost.. it's just not worth it guys.

Slow, overloaded, and you get removed randomly. Just buy a VPS if you really need it!

• @Ishaq said: Just buy a VPS if you really need it!

Post a deal and we will.