Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Frantech Shared and SMTP - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Frantech Shared and SMTP

2»

Comments

• YuraYura Member
    edited December 2016

@PepeSilvia

@PepeSilvia said:
    you should be using things like Mailgun and Sendgrid to send emails from applications anyway.

@solarman said:
    @Francisco Ok thats not going to work for us all our clients use wordpress or I will have to drop mxroute and mailgun. So looks like I'm moving sites then!

• @Francisco
    Could I set a global relay to mxroute in WHM?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@hiphiphip0 said:
    @Francisco
    Could I set a global relay to mxroute in WHM?

Not as far as I know.

Francisco

Thanked by 1hiphiphip0
  • @Francisco
    It looks like mine is not blocked.

What does local smtp mean?
    Add an email account to cpanel then use this account as smtp? Does it need customer to set mx records to buyshared or just need to use local mail exchanger?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Right, local would be that. You would at the very least need to update your SPF's if you're sending email from us and make sure your DKIM is OK.

If you've asked to be SMTP whitelisted then you're fine and won't have to worry about it. The blocks are against 25, 465, & 587.

Francisco

Thanked by 1hiphiphip0
  • I'm sure seeing a hell of a lot of the same question answered ad nauseam in this thread. Maybe I should rent a KVM so I can repost it.

• WSS said: I'm sure seeing a hell of a lot of the same question answered ad nauseam in this thread. Maybe I should rent a KVM so I can repost it.

me too!!!11111!!1111!