Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[WTB] WHMCS Owned License (branded or unbranded)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[WTB] WHMCS Owned License (branded or unbranded)

xTomxTom Member, Patron Provider

We want to buy a WHMCS owned license, if you have please send email to hello at xtom.com or PM me.

Comments

• Budget?

• There were some people selling in this thread:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1963983/#Comment_1963983

@NickPerk may be a good contact

@WHT said:
    Budget?

Stop wasting everyone's time and just write the price you're looking for. No one is going to spend $1k+ on a WHMCS license, period.

Thanked by 3Andreix NickPerk Server
  • Thanks for the mention @Jonchun! Sold mine last night however. Best of luck :)

• xTomxTom Member, Patron Provider

@WHT said:
    Budget?

$300 - $500

• @xTom said:

@WHT said:
    Budget?

$300 - $500

$500 was costing before they stopped to sell lifetime licenses and $300 am sure that in the next 10 years you cant find.

• xTomxTom Member, Patron Provider

@WHT said:

@xTom said:

@WHT said:
    Budget?

$300 - $500

$500 was costing before they stopped to sell lifetime licenses and $300 am sure that in the next 10 years you cant find.

@NickPerk just sold for $400 so I think it's a reasonable price, the price you provide, hmm... $1000 is too much, good luck with you.

• $800 ?

• HannanHannan Member, Host Rep

I have 3 license for $700 each.

• i would be quite happy if my unbranded license sold for $450. expired support and updates

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

rarity does not always = value, what exactly does anyone use WHMCS support for, in my experience the support staff understand the product less than the customers using it and your highest point of escalation is Jon who either ignored your reality and imposes his own or Matt who takes 3 - 6 weeks to reply.

If I had an owned license I would also just has a separate install on a paid monthly so I could ask questions when needed about stuff I will regret asking later :)