Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need recommendation on Dedicated server provider that allows BYOD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need recommendation on Dedicated server provider that allows BYOD

All, I am looking for recommendations on a dedicated server provider that allows BYOD (Bring Your Own Disks). This would be a month to month contract, preferably dallas, denver or LA - I am open to other locations as well.

Comments

• Toronto? We can do. Just pay an initial setup fee & installation of disk fee for the disks, then reg monthly price.

• Toronto is probably a bit farther than I'd like.

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

@discinabq

I can do this in Dallas for you. What specs are you needing on the server.

• @CenTexHosting
    I am looking for a basic server, 4 HD slots, CPU scoring 7000 on passmark, 8gb ram, 1gb link, 10 TB monthly

• GM5GM5 Member, Host Rep

@discinabq said:
    I am looking for a basic server, 4 HD slots, CPU scoring 7000 on passmark, 8gb ram, 1gb link, 10 TB monthly

I'm going to send you a message so we can discuss your needs and hopefully find a solution that will work for you.

We're located in Psychz, Los Angeles.

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited December 2016

@GM5 said:

@discinabq said:

I'm going to send you a message so we can discuss your needs and hopefully find a solution

Go with Jon(GM5) . He'll do it right .

Also, regardless of who you end up choosing, sign a contract/agreement about the terms of shipping disks back and forth.

I've seen threads about the train wreck that happens, when both parties aren't on the same page.